Rancor team advice

My team for rancor raid heroic is
Zader lead
Nihillus zeta uni
Sidious
Jyn
Thrawn zeta uni
Tactic ist do turn trm down with jyn and thrawn and with the sith over vaders lead. Damage is made with the dots trough vaders force crush nihillus uni sidious spezial and then with vaders blade.
At the moment i can solo 6star with ist alone.
As alternative i think about rex for sidious.
What are you think of it?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    with decent speed, that team can full auto heroic rancor.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CLS for sid. But even without that change you should be able to auto solo t7, just have to make sure the speed is there
  • I dont have cls.
    Speed is
    Vader 217
    Nihillus 150
    Sidious 193
    Jyn 209
    Thrawn 176
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ok. Rex is a good sub for sid, he will help with your lack of speed, but doesn't use squad discipline on auto. That means no auto solo.

But I agree with leef, if you speed up everyone you should be able to do with with the current team. Nihilus and thrawn should really help. Tarkin for nihilus may help also since you will get more TMR.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Do you have TFP to throw in the mix? Tenacity down helps landing debuffs, and empire synergizes well with Zader lead and Thrawn's unique.
  • Hes only 5 stars.
  • Would do ventres lead with nightsisters the same like vader lead?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nightsisters by themselves wouldn't be enough tmr. You need to add jyn, thrawn, cls...one of the big ones that remove 100%. Vader is preferred because tfp thrawn and tarkin are all empire and useful to the mechanics while benefiting from vader's lead.
  • Does the plague effekt of the nightsisters work on the rancor or generally on raidbosses?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Machiaveli wrote: »
    Does the plague effekt of the nightsisters work on the rancor or generally on raidbosses?

I believe it works in a much reduced fashion. I seem to recall 0.03% damage per stack of plague.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Machiaveli wrote: »
    Does the plague effekt of the nightsisters work on the rancor or generally on raidbosses?

Your goal with a zVentress lead would be to reduce TM enough for the Rancor to take no turns at all. The plague would then never tick.
  • Yes you are right.
    When ns ghost attacs under zventreds does the rancor lose 20%tm plus the tmr from zventres?
  • If I were to try this who could I use instead of nihilus??
  • Grandmoff tarkin and tie fighter pilot are two ones you can use