Bounty hunters [Merge]

Prev134567
Bossak
119 posts Member
edited April 2018
With the devs stating that only the original trilogy bounty hunters will be reworked I have a couple questions.

First does this mean 4-Lom and zuckass will not be added to the game is this would be the time for that and they were not mentioned...

Second is will Cad bane get a rework at some point as well cause he defientely needs it
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Cooncoon
    228 posts Member
    Who does Bossk replace in the Bountt Hunter team? Cad bane? Zam? What will his moves be?... will he change the game?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Too much up in the air, with reworks....

I'm hoping for another great HSR team, at a minimum.
  • Bossk will look great with my G12 Fett, IG88, Dengar and G11 Cad Bane.
  • Wolo_K
    11 posts Member
    There isn’t a BH tank yet. Perhaps Bossk will be tankier to add survivability to the BH squad.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Long overdue IMO. Love this news!

As for where he fits, no idea. Has his kit been released?
  • Greedo first. He badly needs it.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    I think he would replace CAD, you never know with reworks though, he could end up being the best BH.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Agreed CAD is in desperate need of a rework.
  • Cad is not good enough in the game IMO, he should be better according to what he does in the Clone Wars
  • Only original trilogy bounty hunters get a rework. Boba greedo Dengar ig88.imo they all are terrible right now.im bittersweet on bossk. Yeah it’s nice and all but I’m poor and won’t be able to make use of him for another year.
  • He would probably replace Cad as I’m not sure of his rework. Also you would want to keep zam for Thermal Dets possibly. Realistically gonna depend on reworks and who you’re up against
  • I saw a list that was mentioned of reworked characters and i don’t rhink Cad was on it but we’ll have to see
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Where did it say only the OT bounty hunters
  • With Dengar getting a leader im curious how it will be compete with Bobas, probably not by much but Dengar himself is very strong and has great abilities, easily just under Boba i think, Zam is extremely useful thanks to her thermal detonators and the ability to trigger them with her basic, she is mandatory to make the team fast, IG88 hits like a truck and gets stronger the more enemies are debuffed, plus ability block is useful, the only weak link i can think of is Cad, his basic is okay but his special is a bit boring and unique only works on Jedi, he is comparable to Greedo
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Where did it say only the OT bounty hunters

There is a video interview floating around. Check art and media section.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anything is possible, they said they wanted to start there so there is still room for them to add more, but yes at this time it seems like the works and bossk are the only additions until solo movie comes out. After which point we have no idea what's coming
  • Kodimus
    35 posts Member
    Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    He would probably replace Cad as I’m not sure of his rework. Also you would want to keep zam for Thermal Dets possibly. Realistically gonna depend on reworks and who you’re up against

According to the video by AhnaldT101, only Dengar, Boba, Greedo and IG-88 are getting reworks at this time, so you're right--Bossk will probably replace Cad Bane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhPOYXrlgok
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Kodimus wrote: »
    Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    He would probably replace Cad as I’m not sure of his rework. Also you would want to keep zam for Thermal Dets possibly. Realistically gonna depend on reworks and who you’re up against

According to the video by AhnaldT101, only Dengar, Boba, Greedo and IG-88 are getting reworks at this time, so you're right--Bossk will probably replace Cad Bane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhPOYXrlgok

All of those mentioned also have the Scoundrel tag. Do you think Bossk will get the Scoundrel tag also? I know nothing about him so I’m curious.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Are you joking me Cad Bane is literally the best bounty hunter!
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    It seems silly to only rework 4 out 6
  • Bounty hunters need a tank, make him a tank.
  • Niiiiiiice, I've been waiting and been wishing!

It's time -

u9uf5vm1pu9h.png
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The idea of contracts (i.e. a more "story mode" type mechanic) sounds very cool. Nicely done and I appreciate @CG_Carrie and @CG_TopHat weighing in on Ahnald's video. Very excited!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DarthSmurfX
    81 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    No Jango?

Not that I'm complaining. Bossk was my favorite Star Wars action figure as a child, so all my wildest dreams are coming true. But this seems like a missed opportunity to add in all the rest.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Jango’s not really a Bounty Hunter, though, is he?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • DarthSmurfX
    81 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Bossk? That is quite speedy, CG. I just filled out that survey a few days ago where I stated that Bossk and Darth Revan were the characters this game needed the most. I can only assume Darth Revan will be announced next week then, right? RIGHT?
    Post edited by DarthSmurfX on
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Cad Bane is the one BH rework i really cared about!
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I merged the "Bounty Hunter" and "Bossk" threads.

Cheers.

Bounty hunters need a tank, make him a tank.

Bossk will be a taunting tank.
    NicWester wrote: »
    Jango’s not really a Bounty Hunter, though, is he?

Er, yes.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Well I just dropped 2 gr 12 pieces on Dengar.....I'm dying to see THESE KITS!!