Ridiculous Jedi rework passed up again!

This Is getting ridiculous who better to beat the sith but Jedi it was meetra suricks rebuilt jedi order who took down these 3 with lords!

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    With the Han solo movie on the way this was anticipated pretty easily.

Also with them being a required team in dark side territory battles this was needed way more than Jedi at the moment.
  • They rework characters all the time. Jedi definitely need a pass, give it time. I'm sure it's on their radar. Probably when they do separatists.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Everything is coming soon.... dont worry :wink:
  • The end of the world is coming soon too, I wonder which one will get here first.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    With the Han solo movie on the way this was anticipated pretty easily.

Also with them being a required team in dark side territory battles this was needed way more than Jedi at the moment.

This. The Jedi will have their time. A BH rework and additions is not only welcome, but appropriate given "IRL" Star Warsy things happening.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Everything is coming soon.... dont worry :wink:

hahaha. I loved that Ahnald said "soon T.M." during his "update" video about bossk.

I think the more interesting topic would be, are the Jedi actually the counter to the Sith?

It's tough for people to think objectively about this topic because we want the Jedi to be more powerful than the Sith. We want light to triumph over dark.

The scene between Luke and Yoda illustrates this best, when Luke asks if the dark side is more power. And Yoda responds "no", but showed his only moment of uncertainty and almost fear, that they just might be. The Sith, on multiple occasions, have brought the Jedi to the brink of extinction even though they were considerably outnumbered. They only survived because the spirit of the Jedi inspired others to rebel against oppression and tyranny. Saving both the Jedi and the galaxy. Yes, Luke helped defeat the Sith and empire, but not in combat. It was love that led to the demise of EP.

So no, I think in arena it makes sense that Sith can hold a meta and Jedi cannot.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    A number of the Sith specifically exist as a counter to Jedi. Palpatine. Vader. Maul. Turning Jedi into the counter to Sith is... kinda backward thinking from the design. Why design A to be the counter to B when B is designed to be the counter to A? You don't give Scissors bonuses against Rock.

Jedi need help. But not necessarily against the Sith.
    Still not a he.