Best after luminara in galactic shipments

Fighton
308 posts Member
edited December 2015
Have all the peeps in galactic shipments unlocked...who should I max out next. ..luminara will be at 7☆ tomorrow.
Thx for any sound advice :smiley:
Post edited by Fighton on

Replies

• Use these 10 peeps right now...... Vader, maul,sid, cad bane, dooku, ventress, luminara , consul, offee, &obi ...I usally go 2 healers n 3 attackers......but open to using different styles.....darklighter seams to be a heavy hitter when maxed (an I wrong bout that?)
  • Poggle the Lesser is really great for droid teams. And of course there's IG-86 there too
  • Resistance Pilot. You won't worry about Dooku anymore.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    is Resistance Pilot the best hero against Dooku?
  • Honestly I'd save them up and wait till they release new heroes into the galactic shipment pool. This way you will have a head start on getting those shards, and won't waste your gw tokens on mediocre characters.
  • Honestly I'd save them up and wait till they release new heroes into the galactic shipment pool. This way you will have a head start on getting those shards, and won't waste your gw tokens on mediocre characters.

Here's some solid advise!!! Remember that EA will release more characters and other junk very soon so don't be too quick to Level and Star people just yet. What I have done is slowed my upgrade process for now and have some points sitting in each arena just to get the jump on a new character I may want, just in case. Worst case, I can still just buy what I have been if that idea goes south and no harm done because this game is not going to end this quickly.....
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Good call on hording tokens........was gonna start on Droid stack..felt it was better then night sisters....poggel is already 5* but I'm not sure if I trust Droid stacks...n I don't worry bout dooku....hes usally the 1st or last toon I take out, depending on team setup
    Post edited by Fighton on
  • You can pretty much guarantee the release of new characters in a few days.
  • Song wrote: »
    is Resistance Pilot the best hero against Dooku?

I don't think he is the "best". He certainly is up there though. I generally will knock off 75% of his health if not kill him outright. There are other who can hit hard like that, though.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • I haven't been stacking the coins form Gw becuase i doubt they will put any new heros there, especially from froce awakens. At least the main heros, also they might put them in pvp, which i have been saving up and just unlocking some heros i want, every time it renews. If they put a beast hero on there, i woll be spending gems to reload and stack faster, you only get two times at 50 gems and then 100 which is not worth it.
  • I'm just getting Lumi to 6 stars and chilling. I don't need to rush at this point. Teebo at 6 will be my next priority.

Teebo at Leader and stealthing all allies. It's fun, successful in arena, and very deadly with the right heroes (Han for example).

In any case, I would also go for the Pilot. I already pulled the Pilot and have him at near max with 2 stars. He's my Dooku killer. And yeah, Teebo stealths Pilot so it's hard to kill him.

• What gear level do you have the pilot at and what speed/health does he have? I can't find info on his stats anywhere.