Speed Primary Arrow mods

CG- I know this isn’t the first time this has been brought up, but I wanted to address it again. This morning I hit the 1000 mods achievement. In my inventory, I have a grand total of 6 speed primary arrows. The drop rate isn’t low, low isn’t the right word. The drop rate is straight up garbage. 6/1000 mods is just dumb guys. This needs to be fixed. Thank you for your time and attention.

Replies

• its all RNG. I havent hit 1000 mods but i already have 36 Speed Arrows, including 13 30 Speeds
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Watch the mod shop for them, I see them often enough in there. No rng is needed to get the 30 speed so it’s a safe buy!
  • That’s still a terrible percentage though, you realize that right?
  • I agree. In the past few months I haven't seen one Speed primary arrow come through. When I *do* get arrows at all, they are pretty much either Accuracy or Crit Avoidance, followed by Health, Protection, and Defense. WTH?
  • Being that there's 6 mod shapes 1000/6 is ~150 and there's something like 6 primaries on arrows 150/6 is 25 your not all that far off, your 19 under what would be expected #isntmathamofo
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I agree. In the past few months I haven't seen one Speed primary arrow come through. When I *do* get arrows at all, they are pretty much either Accuracy or Crit Avoidance, followed by Health, Protection, and Defense. WTH?

I'm reasonably sure (not 100% though) that speed purposely has lower odds of appearing.

With that said, I mod farm 3x refresh every day and I'm swimming in these now. It's just RNG and if you do enough farming you'll have plenty too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I agree. In the past few months I haven't seen one Speed primary arrow come through. When I *do* get arrows at all, they are pretty much either Accuracy or Crit Avoidance, followed by Health, Protection, and Defense. WTH?

I'm reasonably sure (not 100% though) that speed purposely has lower odds of appearing.

With that said, I mod farm 3x refresh every day and I'm swimming in these now. It's just RNG and if you do enough farming you'll have plenty too.

Ahhh, if only I had the crystal income to mod farm 3x/day. :smiley: I tend to do my mod farming on weekends as I can collect energy batches and toon farm during the week.
  • TVF wrote: »

Ahhh, if only I had the crystal income to mod farm 3x/day. :smiley: I tend to do my mod farming on weekends as I can collect energy batches and toon farm during the week.

That's how I do it too.

Mind you I have better luck than yourself with the RNG gods in that department. They gave me a choice, I can have Sabine shards or a higher chance of speed primary arrows.

If I had more babies to sacrifice I could have both. People frown on that sort of thing these days however, lousy PC culture.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    I do three Cantina energy refreshes a day, two for characters, one for mods. Works out well that I'll usually have a good surplus to search through when the farms are done. One day a week I'll dedicate all of it to mods.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    I'm at 2.5m GP now and I have all my important cantina shard farming done. Sure there's a few toons I wouldn't mind farming up but I don't need them the way I need more speed for my roster.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Speed arrow primaries isn't an issue with drop rates from farming.

Or if it is, it shouldn't be.

Just buy these puppies, even the grey ones from the mod store.