lucky pulls?

Chewie
3 posts Member
edited December 2015
So I've been playing a week and the only things I have bought are the dooku pack and the daily crystal delivery. I have since pulled dooku (he became a 4*), obi wan (from cromium data card) and ima-gun di (from bronzium data card). Does everyone have such luck or am I just lucky?

If anyone else has had some good pulls post them up!

Replies

• I spent $1200 to get my 6* Obi.
    consider your pull lucky. (For now, until his 4* gets outdated)
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Obi-wan is the greatest...
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Chewie wrote: »
    So I've been playing a week and the only things I have bought are the dooku pack and the daily crystal delivery. I have since pulled dooku (he became a 4*), obi wan (from cromium data card) and ima-gun di (from bronzium data card). Does everyone have such luck or am I just lucky?

I want to kill you lol. I only get garbage from mine both paid by crystals and free packs. I too only purchased the 100 per 21 days. Using that 100 and being around rank 50 and daily rewards, I make 350 daily unless I purchase energy refill. So far I got shards for non factor characters like the royal guard and snow trooper. Sometimes I just feel like I should just use crystals for regen but I want old Ben not bc he's op af, but bc he's my favorite character in Star Wars.

Also my buddy got charged twice for 50$ and he opened 100$'worth of stuff.... He got straight garbage but his tie pilot is 4* now and he loves that part.
  • I spent $1200 to get my 6* Obi.

Whhatttt??? 1,200$? Bruh they should give you like a complimentary 7* for spending that much. I consider buying the 20$ crystal pack too much for a video game and not bc im poor, no i make 6 figures, but bc its a game and I just have an OCD about what I would pay for a pc game and then consider what I would pay for a free game. Wow they need to reward you somehow for sure
  • If you only knew the amount of money some people spend on games like this, your mind would be blown.
  • If you only knew the amount of money some people spend on games like this, your mind would be blown.
    Then again this regen dude said that he was F2Pmunless he missed that part in another post. Yeah my fiend spends about 20$ per week. So about 60 now and his brother accidently spent 50 and it glitches and gave him 100$ worth bc of lag. But he spent the crystals so he couldn't go back.
  • Rutank wrote: »
    I spent $1200 to get my 6* Obi.

Whhatttt??? 1,200$? Bruh they should give you like a complimentary 7* for spending that much. I consider buying the 20$ crystal pack too much for a video game and not bc im poor, no i make 6 figures, but bc its a game and I just have an OCD about what I would pay for a pc game and then consider what I would pay for a free game. Wow they need to reward you somehow for sure

Nah EA would never be that nice.
    I should mention i also achieved 6* maul + 6* lando and several 4-5* mid tier characters as well out of that $1200 spent. i will be working on after main pvp team is maxed, overall i'm content with what i pulled so far.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    i personally knew the guild leader of the top guild in immortalis...it wasn't unusual for him to spend 2000USD a month. and he played that game religiously for 2 years+. granted, he made 650K a year, so it was chump change to him.

anyway, the point is....staying on top of a virtual ladder is not worth 24K a year for me.
    mighty chlorians
  • Innsane
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I think I'm the luckiest person ever I pulled ima gun di yesterday and Barriss Offee TWICE! Today! So got 33 shards for the 2nd one as I already had her

Forgot to mention this was bronzium packs!
  • I've played for 3 weeks now and have pulled a single Imperial Guard from Bronzium packs. Since I already had him I just received 7 shards for him. Only did two Chromium before I realized they were a waste and just got one Biggs.

Crazy to read all these people getting 4* from Bronzium and I'm just staring at 700 credits...
  • Chewie wrote: »

I'm happy to see people get something of use from Bronzium/Chromium, although in my F2P game, your characters would not help me much long term. As you can read above, a guy spent $1200 on Ben so if you similarly roll just as deep, then your line-up is not an issue. In the end, in SWGOH, it's all about the Benjamin's baby!!!!
  • Iv bought dooku pack and the 7 day gem shipment and I have

5* lumi (36/85)
    5* chewie (3/85)
    4* barris (33/60)
    4* ct-555 (12/65)
    4* sidius (15/65)
    4* dooku (27/65)
    4* consular (8/65)

And a 4* ima gun di who I'm not really bothering with at the moment,

Other than dooku who I can only get 2-3 shards a day and barris who I can't shard for 2 more levels the rest I can get at least 10 shards a day for so it can be done without spending much.