5 Hans

thomssi
526 posts Member
So we can soon post an entire team of Han Solo's. Since we can manage stuff like this could I please ask for some more toon duplication.

Ideally I would like 4, even 5, Death Troopers. Far more useful. He seems to be in every Sith raid team except possibly the odd JTR one (though I am sure could squeeze in there too - give him a turncoat resistance tag like Finn or something, oh, NS too, just in case). Thanks

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    but we already have a bunch of troopers in slightly different colored outfits. Han Solo however, changes every time he puts on a new outfit, with each passing moment. I look forward to carbonite Han, or celebration Han, or maybe some day, tween Han
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hey..."Han Solo (Carbonite)" is OP. He's a mean tank - takes forever to kill. And his "Fall Over" ability is too damaging.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    I'm fine with a Death Trooper Han, kill two birds with one stone. I just need many more death marks.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    ahh, agreed, would love to have more toons that can inflict death mark, not sure why that became a speciality for just deathtrooper. everyone has laser guns or swords in this universe. I'm pretty sure nobody's shooting to stun...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Interesting, shouldn't it be limited to names toons? So they have individual kits?
  • Fifth Han Solo is going to release: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165361/the-road-ahead-april-5-2018

The 6th Han Solo could be Carbonite Han or Endor Han or Kissed Han or Celebration Han and more.

Why should we need more Death Troopers? I guess that one is Expert of weapons, one of them for explosions and one of them is the leader or the commander.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    "Carbonite Han" is a joke, friend. As is more death troopers.

Alternate costume new character is a trend that shouldn't be allowed to run out of control. I'd sooner see a new character than a repeat of an old one.

Some cases are more understandable than others, but in the case of Han, I'd say we've gone a bit overboard. Though of course, with him getting his own movie soon, one more Han is an understandable necessity.
    Still not a he.
  • I halfway hope the new Han has a leadership ability, so I have a bit of a choice between 2 when I make an all hans team lol
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    NEW HERO'S JOURNEY:

Get carbonite han solo char in his journey.

Requirement: 5 han solo
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    "Carbonite Han" is a joke, friend.

:smiley: .
    We need Endor Han (Ep VI), Kissed Han (Ep VI), Celebration Han (Ep IV).