Whale Crunch Reality!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited April 2018
Team EA/CG, SOAP here, representin’ my base, yo!

What do you kind and fine guys/gals have planned for the severe omega and zeta Crunch happening and soon to transpire in a manner worse than ever? We have toons now we are unable to zeta and omega, often requiring us to choose in often regrettable ways. Next month we are getting a new toon, and a host of other toon updates, not to mention many of us will unlock Traya at the same time. Huge gaps and uncertainties. I don’t see the need to spend money if I can’t make them viable. Know what I mean? Please help us blow our whale loads.

All my love,

SOAP
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    It's not just a whale problem. Just sayin'.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Barik_Edo: Any plans on slightly increasing the amount of Omegas that drop from the Omega Battles?
    [SA] No plans to increase Omegas from current Omega Battles. Plans soon to reward more Omegas from other sources.

I believe they said the same thing about zetas, but that could just be wishful thinking
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Barik_Edo: Any plans on slightly increasing the amount of Omegas that drop from the Omega Battles?
    [SA] No plans to increase Omegas from current Omega Battles. Plans soon to reward more Omegas from other sources.

I believe they said the same thing about zetas, but that could just be wishful thinking

Fingers crossed @Kyno !!!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    wipingtearswithcash.gif
  • Options
    Seconded - I feel like I want to spend money on mods, but pointless to spend that when I can't even level their abilities :(
  • Options
    It would be very motivating to have the ability to fully utilze the maximum abilities of our collections. By offering the ability to spend and actaully get zetas/omegas this would be a win for everyone. Not just a short term offering, but long term.
  • UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    Options
    It was my understanding when Zeta Materials were introduced that they were rare and not to be for every toon. Now so many toons have Zeta and more and more seem to have multiple Zeta. That in and of itself is bad enough, but when each Zeta requires 10+ Omega and Purple Mats, it is ridiculous. Never would have imagined I'd have more Zeta than Omega.
  • Options
    You did give the option to your Asian players, yet we have been left out in the cold on purchasing zeta packs. Somethings fishy
  • Options
    TheChode wrote: »
    You did give the option to your Asian players, yet we have been left out in the cold on purchasing zeta packs. Somethings fishy

Especially since we have to face those guilds in TW
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    It was my understanding when Zeta Materials were introduced that they were rare and not to be for every toon. Now so many toons have Zeta and more and more seem to have multiple Zeta. That in and of itself is bad enough, but when each Zeta requires 10+ Omega and Purple Mats, it is ridiculous. Never would have imagined I'd have more Zeta than Omega.

Never thought I'd be purchasing omega's with Fleet tokens.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TheChode wrote: »

That's either an awful pun or a mildly amusing maloprop.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    U guys need to reduce new char with zeta and omega ability. Beside that, most of the new zeta ability char useless. Take for example unmask kylo taunt. Give zeta so that he can pre-taunt. We have baze, shore, sith troop with same ability without need to do zeta upgrade. Vader unique.. what for immune to TMR if he still can be stunned?
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    U guys need to reduce new char with zeta and omega ability. Beside that, most of the new zeta ability char useless. Take for example unmask kylo taunt. Give zeta so that he can pre-taunt. We have baze, shore, sith troop with same ability without need to do zeta upgrade. Vader unique.. what for immune to TMR if he still can be stunned?

Zetas have become really disappointing. Before it turned a good character into amazing, or a lame character in an awesome one (Maul), but now zetas are REQUIRED for them to even be remotely viable.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Zetas have become really disappointing. Before it turned a good character into amazing, or a lame character in an awesome one (Maul), but now zetas are REQUIRED for them to even be remotely viable.

That’s not totally true. There are still some characters which are awesome without Zetas I.e. GK, Chaze, NS Zombie, Sith Trooper, Shore Trooper and finally/ironically Captain Freaking Rex who’s never left the meta ever since he’s been introduced to the game.