Next upgrade for Favourites

I have toon favourites needing gear, training droids/level up, ability mats, shards but none for combat.
(Let me get this in first) individual toons for combat mean nothing. Favourite toons go into squads, yes, but we already have squad management.
If you will persist with favourites atop toon selection for combat, would you please add MULTIPLE COLOURS:

Option 1: players assign their own meaning
Option 2: EA assigns meaning, with value adding
> Blood red=favourite combat, go first in toon combat selection
> Violet=favourite for shards, go first in inventory
> Grey=favourite for (grey) training droids, go first in Training window (which I've never had use for so far)
> Yellow=favourite gear, first toons at bottom when gear item selected
> favourite for ability mats? Blue maybe, but go first in what window? This goes hand-in-hand with levelling up, so grey together with numbers on those toon abilities works

Implementation on thumbnail
Choice 1: as is, choose 1/4 colours
Choice 2: use space beside toon level number for 4 tag colours, maybe:
Shard favourite violet
Level up favourite grey
Gear favourite yellow
Combat favourite red
Note:
> the current tag is a gradation of yellow so a gradation of violet will help show up against the violet of the gear level around the icon
> I have no idea if the colour scheme is 'pleasing', I'm considering function, not form
> current tag has a black line on it. If that's a Roman 1, it prompts the suggestion that each coloured tag contain the first letter of the purpose for its favourite as reminder
> four new tags may need to be narrower than present tag? That's ok

You want Quality of Life improvement?
Here's a biggy