Replies

• Options
    bossk will be taunting tank, it's something
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    hi westenger,

ok, then we have a tank. other question is, when we can use him with 7*....

but who will make the healer, who will clean debuffs?
    Post edited by jedibaer71 on
  • Options
    Then we have trouble with sith raid, only depend cad to clear i forget what it's the debuff by traya
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Assuming Bossk will be like Shore or Sun Fac or Captain Han and have some kind of limited heal ability.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not every faction has all the elements of cleansing healing and others.

We are also going to see reworks which could add these abilities to the existing characters. They could also have more planned for later in the year.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Tanks can also be cleansers and rarely healers, although he's listed as an attack Dengar is pretty much support as of pre-rework. And for a faction based on people who all do their own thing it's kind of expected
  • Options
    Thread creator you are right. Every bounty hunter except Cad Bane is an attacker. But do not forget that every Bounty Hunter is a Scroundel so you can CHS, CHS, CW-Chewie, Enforcer, Gamorrean Guard and STHan as supporter or tank.

I guess Bossk is a tank because he is heavy and in some episodes of swtcw he dodges some attacks.

The new 'contract system' will group some bounty hounters as a force. In tcw there were 4 groups.

1st: Sugi's group: Sugi, Embo, Rumi Paramita and Seripas
    2nd: Cad Bane's group: Cad Bane, Shahan Alama, Robonino and HELIOS-3D
    3rd: Boba Fett's group [target: Hunting/Avenge master Mace Windu]: Boba Fett (Young), Aurra Sing, Bossk and Castas
    4th: Hunting Han Solo: Boba Fett, Dengar, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4-LOM and IG-88

I think Contracts will have these following missions.
  • Options
    hi julius,

so there are more possibilities to build a strong team. thanks for your comment. (i only thought for the territory battles...)
  • Options
    I think it's possible that they won't actually have any sort of cleanser or anything. According to the devs, they're mostly meant for PvE, not PvP. Currently, there are very, very few debuffs in Raids, aside from the dots in AAT and those afflicted by Traya's sabers in Trium (notably Daze). And if you're getting debuffed in Pit.... you're doing it wrong.

Aside from Raids, the main PvE content is TBs, which is especially relevant here thanks to how important BHs are in DSTB. Pretty much the only one you care about is Daze...

So pretty much as long as they have some sort of counter to Daze and enough healing to get through DOTS, they'll have no need for cleansing.

Then they'll just need plenty of damage, good over-all tankiness, preferably some sort of dispel (an AOE one for the Rebels in DSTB would be GREAT), and irresistible debuffs so that we can all stop having fever dreams about Trium Tenacity stacking.
  • Options
    Thread creator you are right. Every bounty hunter except Cad Bane is an attacker. But do not forget that every Bounty Hunter is a Scroundel so you can CHS, CHS, CW-Chewie, Enforcer, Gamorrean Guard and STHan as supporter or tank.

I guess Bossk is a tank because he is heavy and in some episodes of swtcw he dodges some attacks.

The new 'contract system' will group some bounty hounters as a force. In tcw there were 4 groups.

1st: Sugi's group: Sugi, Embo, Rumi Paramita and Seripas
    2nd: Cad Bane's group: Cad Bane, Shahan Alama, Robonino and HELIOS-3D
    3rd: Boba Fett's group [target: Hunting/Avenge master Mace Windu]: Boba Fett (Young), Aurra Sing, Bossk and Castas
    4th: Hunting Han Solo: Boba Fett, Dengar, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4-LOM and IG-88

I think Contracts will have these following missions.

I don't think IG-88 belongs there though Boba destroyed him by a trap due to IG-88 tried to kill Boba as we can see later on Bespin he is there turned off and probs getting destroyed to parts by Ugnaught.

Heya call me Jan. I'm an real big fan of First Order, I've started playing SWGoH (as this account) from 3. February and if you wanna check my profile then here. https://swgoh.gg/u/janthereapy/
  • Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    hi julius,

so there are more possibilities to build a strong team. thanks for your comment. (i only thought for the territory battles...)

Yes, there is the hope that we need a bounty hunter tank. I think it could be Bossk because Asajj Ventress is rather an attacker. Robonino and HELIOS-3D are rather support.