Farmboy P1 Actual + All-In Theory

VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited April 2018
Tried to post this before but forum ate it I guess.

I have had success with Farmboy CLS RHan Leia Chirrut in P1. It works because his non-zeta lead gives 45% tenacity so it resists the defense down debuff and you can use multi-attackers where you normally never could. 950k in p1 T4 and everyone but CLS is only g9and my Han is only 6* no zeta. It resists abot 85% of the defense down debuffs. If you added a tenacity cross would resist near 100%.

So, all-in Uber theory team: zzFarmboy, Pao, zVisas Mar, zSabine + 1 of zRHan, zCLS, Leia, Ezra. Everyone must have tenacity cross mod.

Theoretical Result: 4 Multi-attackers, 60% of each attack gets Assist from Visas zeta, Offense Up 100% of the time from Pao because basis reduce his cooldown, 100% Crit (from Farmboy zeta leader that gives advantage on resist) on every single attack, multi attack, counter, and assist - all against Nihilus with zero armor from Sabines Darksaber. Any defense down debuffs that happen to not get resisted will be cleansed by Visas assists. Team will have near 100% health until enrage from constant Visas assists and counters.

So, anyone with a Farmboy zeta willing to test?
Post edited by VonZant on

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    In Heroic?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    In Heroic?

T4. Should be useful in heroic P1 because its a non-JTR and non-Trooper team.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Me n ma' farmboy.. certainly showing bright promises :wink:
    Screenshot_2018_04_04_21_34_02_245.jpg
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

Which tier? And is FB zeta or not?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Have you considered magmatrooper as a 5th? If you use troopers elsewhere he may not be needed in that team. He gives himself 60 tenacity from his unique and gains 70% turnmeter when he resists a debuffs.

Some people use him under a thrawn lead with deathtrooper and other troopers. While this is said to work decently in phase 1 heroic you need to thrawn and deathtrooper and other troopers for other phases.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Which tier? And is FB zeta or not?

@GhostTruckin at tier 5. FB not zeta, i even forget his 4 mod slot is empty. Capt han can be better, also with consular that have trash mod.

It showing promises, there's clean fight i mean just little debuffs land, we can predict nihilus cooldown easily. With FB zeta, more advance capt han, replace consular with healer that have not bad attack/damage, i think it can be more better :smiley:
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    Have you considered magmatrooper as a 5th? If you use troopers elsewhere he may not be needed in that team. He gives himself 60 tenacity from his unique and gains 70% turnmeter when he resists a debuffs.

Some people use him under a thrawn lead with deathtrooper and other troopers. While this is said to work decently in phase 1 heroic you need to thrawn and deathtrooper and other troopers for other phases.

Yes Magmatrooper would work perfectly, but he is used in that trooper team and I was trying to make a new team out of people that are not already used.

And the team works fine without Farmboy Zeta. But I think if you happen to have it can make a truely brutal 100% crit team.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

Yes Magmatrooper would work perfectly, but he is used in that trooper team and I was trying to make a new team out of people that are not already used.

And the team works fine without Farmboy Zeta. But I think if you happen to have it can make a truely brutal 100% crit team.
    I was thinking of heroic where I'm told that troopers(not including magma) and thrawn are needed in different teams in later phases.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yeah he would work. FBLs leader works on "all allies" regardless of faction so any multi/counter attacker would work. Gar Saxon or FOTP may be an ideal 5th too, but RHan probably best. Or Sun Fac or Baze if you want a tank.

I think the Keystones are Farmboy, Sabine, Pao and Visas (or Chirrut instead since most dont have Visas). Can have almost any 5th as long as they have a multi attack or reliable counter.