QOL Suggestion: Arena Defensive Data

I would be highly interested to learn more about how my arena team performs on defense and would like to suggest a QOL addition to the game: I’ll even suggest an easier less robust suggestion, medium, and more robust suggestion:

Minimal suggestion: provide number of arena defensive encounters, and number won/defeated during the past 24 hour payout cycle.

Medium suggestion: provide above along with team composition of matches won and matches lost

Larger suggestion: provide above along with a playback feature to actually watch your defensive matches.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's a good suggestion and was touched upon in the QA, last week. They don't have the infrastructure in place yet for replays and other data about attacks to get back to players. But I think they said they are working on it.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It's a good suggestion and was touched upon in the QA, last week. They don't have the infrastructure in place yet for replays and other data about attacks to get back to players. But I think they said they are working on it.

That is good to know, thanks!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Sparrow: You mentioned battle replays are still a ways off, as a stop gap would it be possible/easier to let us see the team that attacked us in TW and its end state?
    [CVG] Would love to, but some of the tech required to preserve the history of the team that attacked you is needed as well. When we realized we couldn't get the battle replays in, we didn't want to ask the engineers to do the underlying tech first.

Here is the gist of what they were saying
    Sparrow: You mentioned battle replays are still a ways off, as a stop gap would it be possible/easier to let us see the team that attacked us in TW and its end state?
    [CVG] Would love to, but some of the tech required to preserve the history of the team that attacked you is needed as well. When we realized we couldn't get the battle replays in, we didn't want to ask the engineers to do the underlying tech first.

If they can not reproduce the fight, how can they know if the player has hacked the apk to have extra-luck or something?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

If they can not reproduce the fight, how can they know if the player has hacked the apk to have extra-luck or something?

They probably have a way that looks at information from apk itself. Which will have very little to do with game play but a sign of cheating through hacks.
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

They probably have a way that looks at information from apk itself. Which will have very little to do with game play but a sign of cheating through hacks.

I get it, they verify the apk instead of the match.