Dengar???? No place to farm him!

Darth
296 posts Member
Since Dengar is one of the Bounty Hunters getting a rework and they hinted he’s going to get a good leadership ability there’s no place to farm him and he’s been in the game forever!!!

Replies

• If he's been in the game forever, shouldn't you already have him? He's got a spot in the Guild Store, get it from there.
  • Hes sometimes in shipments for crystals or guild shipments. But even those are not very common. Supposedly in bronzium packs too, but ive never seen him there
  • I farmed him from the guild store for TB. Nothing stopping anybody else from doing the same
  • Hes sometimes in shipments for crystals or guild shipments. But even those are not very common. Supposedly in bronzium packs too, but ive never seen him there

He's most certainly in Bronzium packs. I got a free Dengar out of the Bronzium pulls on a previous account over a year ago.
  • I farmed dengar thinking his tenacity down would help alot back in the rancor days. TFP ended up doing it better and I havent used dengar since.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    I farmed him to 7* before they changed the store up.

Glad I did, it's a lottery now in there. Maxed Starck who was random and since then he has his own spot wasting other toons chances of appearing. They need to fix that though they said they won't be.

Good luck! I hope he shows up often :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    He rotates, Rotating toons dont show up as having a location when they are not in the store they rotate in.
  • Dengar is one of those hard to get toons thanks to his unique skill set, you just need a lot of patience