Fives’s Zeta works in P4...

2Next

Replies

• leef wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I may be wrong, but i do believe that McMole put out a video on this a bit back anyway. It is not like this post is going to be the beacon that points them to the mechanics either WAI or not, so I don't have an issue with it. OP is trying to keep people from wasting zetas.

What surprises me is CG_TopHat's reply that kinda does make it seem like this is the first they have heard of it.

Exactly. Which is why I ever discover an amazing strategy (NOT bug exploitation), I'm keeping it to myself.

haha, that will teach 'm !
    They won't even have to nerf it because just 1 player is abusing it !

Remember Nutini? How many people you think would have figured that out? The mechanics to make it possible had been present for a LONG time. What if the creator had decided not to share the strategy?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Traya doesn't trigger on damage effects, Fives' TM gain is an on damage effect. Clearly an oversight of when they implemented the change in Traya's ability.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    I may be wrong, but i do believe that McMole put out a video on this a bit back anyway. It is not like this post is going to be the beacon that points them to the mechanics either WAI or not, so I don't have an issue with it. OP is trying to keep people from wasting zetas.

What surprises me is CG_TopHat's reply that kinda does make it seem like this is the first they have heard of it.

Exactly. Which is why I ever discover an amazing strategy (NOT bug exploitation), I'm keeping it to myself.

haha, that will teach 'm !
    They won't even have to nerf it because just 1 player is abusing it !

Remember Nutini? How many people you think would have figured that out? The mechanics to make it possible had been present for a LONG time. What if the creator had decided not to share the strategy?

What if noone shared their amazing strategies? :O
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm not doing heroic yet and have been waiting for my guild to get P4 down to Traya alone to try it out. Just when I was ready to dust my clones off that have been sitting since BB8's release....
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    If you spent a zeta on 5s after reading the dev post on SThan, well, I don't know what to say... other than Really?!? If you've been around for the zKylo nerf in AAT, you should know better. This post won't be the cause of the nerf.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    clones have zetas??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you