Never get to "annihilate" grievous

So as long as i can remember, ive never been able to use annihilate on grievous. He ALWAYS kills nahillus right before he gets a chance to...no matter what setup i use...even using him to lead so he can keep healing to get reafy for it...but he never survives.
He is level 81 gear 9.

So is the AAT raid designed to not let him use that ability...i mean i doubt it severely but trying to keep him healthy and whatnot never works...they just cut him down as it gets closer to annihilate..so he dies before i get a chance to use it...almost every time.

Replies

• Edit** against grievous...ive used it on the tank portion of the raid many times. Im specifically meaning grievous.
  • Sounds like your nihilus is rather lightly built , you need to build him up higher. That will help lots with survivability
  • Sounds like your nihilus is rather lightly built , you need to build him up higher. That will help lots with survivability

Its not like hes weak. 23k health. 25500 protection. 1 item away from being gear 10. And i have like 85% of the pieces i need for that final item.
  • Technically , that's a little weak, and we have t even discussed mods yet. But by those stats, he is rather little built. And squishy.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    You also forgot to include his speed which is a major factor
  • Sith are not a good choice for P1 at AAT. Most Sith use AoE damage abilitys. Dooku has counter and multi attacks on basic.
    That all feeds Grievous turnmeter. In the mechanic he gains 100% TM after each 7th time he got damaged.
    Long time ago I tried a Zader lead team against him. the dots drove him crazy and he had a 100 TM loop.
  • Lmao, you know that annihilate doesn't work on raid bosses?
    If it worked , everyone would already have 7 stars darth traya.

Lmao, you know that that wasnt what he was asking?

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Lmao, you know that annihilate doesn't work on raid bosses?

it still does more dmg than pretty much all other attacks (with a few exceptions).
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Guys guys guys, don't use Thrawn in raids because fracture totally doesn't stop the boss from taking turns!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Lol i know it doesnt insta kill him genius....but it does 99999 damage.
  • So then what teams are good for part 1?
  • Dathcha lead with CLS and Han Solo. Wipes Grev, death by TM removal and gain.
  • I went from not being able to use his annihilate to being able to use it 2-3 times and with good mods, higher gear lvl and a good squad behind him will allow you to easily use his annihilate.

Last time I tried he took close to 0.5% from GG. My DN is G10 and no zeta