Rex Meta

Drim
359 posts Member
edited April 2018
The new meta is Rex,MT,EP and I use GK and Thrawn. Here is my rant. With this new raid toon Traya I don’t see how she’s going to stop this meta. 1St her base speed is 120 and with out Rex leader ship she’s not going to go 1St. Which means her isolate is useless AKA she would need to isolate my Rex. The hole Rex MT EP was based off her and none of them working off each other other than Rex leadership. MT has Adderley broken arena and should’ve been the raid reward. My rant.... how is she going to stop this meta? The point of this meta was because they work outside of each other. This meta was design because of her. I was one of the 1st on my shard to use this combo and now there’s at least 15+ Using.

Replies

• Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Sions going to clear the tenacity and inflict pain. All sith will gain health whenever a debuffed enemy is damaged on subsequent turns, thus removing Plauge and making Talzin pretty worthless. Your largest damage dealer is EP, who will start with -50% damage from the tenacity up, you better hope he lands a 5 person stun. On defense it won't matter, they'll all heal up and start cleansing any stun you landed at the start of their turns.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I get how it works. Yes you are right but my rex will go after your vader. Then boom plague and aoe stun your dead after this if I stun Sion. And at this point all my toons are primed with TM. yes it’s still RNG but this team will take out said Sion team with mediocre RNG
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    I fail to see how you kill everyone especially with everyone doing half damage with no crits. They'll get more turns and heal up. Also if I'm using Vader, that means I have a EP lead, and when you cleanse, the entire sith team also goes to 100% and it's a coin flip for everyone. There is no use for Vader under a Traya Lead. More likely a very fast sith assassin if someone is trying to get an early TM boost.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say rex is the new meta, but rex is defenitely meta contender.