Not Sure Where This Goes, But Shard Store/Many More Clicks/Time Related, Please Help!

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
I have no idea where to put this as many threads involving mods/devs/etc are closed, but, for the devs/etc to say that they are not adding new chars to galactic credit store and the other one I can't think of (next to guild store) that I get 84 ship credits for and that's it, etc, PLEASE find a way to make this better. You say you want us to farm shards from these useless stores, as most of us, at least those that have been playing for a while, is ok...but HOW? Now we have to buy individual useless toons (aka already owned), or worse, ships (already owned) which give us less shards iirc, soooo.....????

The point was to decrease time and clicks, and now you've added (or, maybe, not subtracted) many many many useless clicks and even more time. Please halp, yer our only etc etc
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I see your point but if they added new toons, it would be the same number of clicks to get a new toon vs an old one. Honestly it's less time to use your credits if you buy a row of old toons then if you picked one spot for a new toon.

When they talked about reducing clicks it was in different locations, maybe because they knew they couldn't do anything here, right now.

They are using this to help with the gear crunch.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I see your point but if they added new toons, it would be the same number of clicks to get a new toon vs an old one. Honestly it's less time to use your credits if you buy a row of old toons then if you picked one spot for a new toon.

When they talked about reducing clicks it was in different locations, maybe because they knew they couldn't do anything here, right now.

They are using this to help with the gear crunch.

Thanks for the response @Kyno

Sorry if I was unclear, it's not that I'm asking for new toons, I get that this is how they want it, and I'm fine with that, but as it is now I have to click, what, at least 9 times (iirc) to collect the toons I already have (clearing the board, not counting ships, which give less (4 v 5 for toons), then convert at the shard store, for both locations. I'm just looking for a way to speed up the process in the two stores.

I guess we can file this with the bronzium slider begs lol, but little things like unnecessary clicks drive me nuts. Like how when we do a challenge, and after, the screen reverts to the challenge screen and shows all (of those type) are complete or waiting to recharge (ie, unavailable) instead of going back to the screen to choose other challenges that are still available. There's literally nothing on that screen we can click except for back/home, then pick from one of the still-live challenges. idk, guess that's a different gripe. ty for the response and moving to right location
    Maybe End Game isn't for you