Omegas

Empiric1
346 posts Member
I was told I would get more Omegas at higher levels.

I'm now lvl 84 and have done the ability mats challenge 6 times and received 0, can't farm them from 16 energy cantina nodes, I often don't have the toons required for Omega battles.

How do people actually get these ?

Replies

• Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    double post sorry.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You get one every day for daily activities

Most omega battles should be easy to do using toons you should already be farming

Occasionally (not reliably) you'll get one from GW/cantina

You can usually pick up a couple from the zeta mats challenge
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • You can buy them in fleet store too.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • DO NOT buy them in fleet store. If you rank high, refresh omega battles. Farm and kinda gear toons for specifically omega battles.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    DO NOT buy them in fleet store. If you rank high, refresh omega battles. Farm and kinda gear toons for specifically omega battles.

Great, another required farm lol :D thanks. I'll get on it after BB8,CLS,JTR,R2D2,Thrawn, Palpa, Yoda, Arena, Ships DSTB, LSTB and Raids :D:D /s
  • DO NOT buy them in fleet store. If you rank high, refresh omega battles. Farm and kinda gear toons for specifically omega battles.

At 1500 currency I wouldn't recommend buying them regularly, but if you're 4/5 and it would get you there, it's an option.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • As annoying as it can be, it is worthwhile to build up characters for omega battles. At level 84, you’ve probably unlocked a few characters from bronziums, and you can use these characters for omega battles. You usually only need to get them to around level 50 and gear level 5 or 6 with leftover mods to win. And you get some credits (not as much as you spent to level them, but something), ability materials, and an omega for your efforts.
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Omega battles are pretty easy, though, so as long as you have enough characters to get into the challenge, and one or more geared up/invested in you're probably set. For this last Resistance/Ewok one I let BB-8 and R2-D2 do all the work and the other characters were all largely irrelevant (at least one was level 1 with no gear on it at all; others were low level/low gear).

I wouldn't say they're worth refreshing, though, one omega just isn't worth that many crystals.