Guild joining lock for 24 hours

To elaborate i had just been removed and was supposed to Join another guild for dark side territory Battle and i wanted to buy something from the guild stores but i hadnt recieved a guild invite yet so i just went on the in game guild browser and joined a low gp guild like 20 mill just to access the guild stores after that i left then later i got the inv from the guild i was supposed to Join but couldnt cause of the guild jumping limit. I Get Its a thing to prevent trolling but that wasnt my intent and i Didnt Even know such a thing existed. Im supposed to be joining a 100 mill gp guild which would Get me a good amount of stars but since Im locked from joining guilds i would loose that amazing reward. This is not meant to sound like i should i more privilidge than others but i have spent 500$ on the game and yet this was an issue They couldnt help with. So Im posting this to raise awarness

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Yes, there is a 2 guild "joins" max in 24 hours. This was implemented a while ago to prevent build hopping, or at least limit its effects.
  • Works as intended to prevent people from joining guilds for quick benefits. It was added shortly after raids if I remember to prevent raid guild jumping
  • Swapzoar
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    That’s all Well and good but there was no warning or in game rules As i recall about it, tbh i lost a ton of raid rewards just jumping from guild to guild. If you spend a lot of money on a game and Get cucked like this it feels Even worse When something you know is easily earned from playing the game just gets stripped from you cause you didn’t know any better. Would just like a warning or a form of ruleset in game about such things, future refrence, Yeah Im pretty tilted
  • It doesn’t matter how much money you’ve spent the result is the same for everyone: the guild lock is there to prevent guild hopping and the abuse of the system.
  • I stated previously that i agree the amount of money you spent doesen’t matter but They Can easily track my guild event participation and earnings of guild rewards meaning They would be able to tell i’ve lost about 5k plus guild currency and since i wasn’t abusing the system They should work on a solution for people that accidentally Get punished for a boosting prevention, since They Can check your data and find out If they’re lying or not, simple thing to work in the future. Btw When i say guild currency i meant from all the guild hopping i missed out on 2 t6 sith raids, 2 hpit and 2 haat. Again the amount of money is irrelevant that you’ve spent.
  • Learn from it and move on
  • Btw customer support told me to post this
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Customer support told you to post about kittening someone in his kitten? Right...

They asked you to post here because there’s nothing to be done. Your feedback may be read, but whether anything is implemented is another matter.
  • Yeah i realize that Im kinda coming off as whiny with this and i really wouldnt Even borger posting it If the guy Didnt tell me to, he said he would forward it to the ”studio” whatever that means, i was hoping to Get compensated but i’ve come to accept ill just have to deal with it