Galactic wars

Can someone tell me why I am having such a hard time beating the galactic war challenge

Replies

• There are literally dozens of posts on this topic.

That aside, no one will be able to tell you anything without any info about you.

Your squad? Your level? Gear? Do you have multiple squads? Trouble with a particular squad?

I suggest you read through some of the other posts.
  • It ain't easy
  • Just keep going keep leveling and gearing your toons it took me ages to complete just one but i did in the end keep plugging away
  • I've got high level teams and used to beat GW every time. This week changed all that and I haven't finished one. Something on the dev side happened and its fouling things up.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Yep... Until a week or so ago I finished GW with no probs and found it fun to play.

GW got changed, there was no explanation as to what was changed.

I don't expect to win GWs again until I farm and build toons I don't have yet... So until then I'm trying to figure out what will work with my collection.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • I felt like galactic war used to be a bit to easy. And didn't have any form of progression as far as difficulty. Also in the old galactic war you could get through with a single team granted you had 2+ healers. That being said. I think they tried to fix all of these problems at once. Extremely overcompensating and leaving the large majority of the community to just quit playing gw. Without a form of gear level or something there is no way to balance the galactic war. You have p2w'ers with like 5 fully geared maxed arena ready teams that can easily handle this galactic war. But the majority of the people, like me, have maybe 1-2 fully arena ready maxed teams. With that little depth in squad you are required to surrender and reconfigure squad over and over to take advantage of AI targetting. The way it is now its not a battle or a war of any sort. It's a puzzle game without strategy. One that's entirely based on trial and error. Either make a medium difficulty all across the board to make it fair. Or find some way to measure full squad strength of all your characters to create a matchmaking rating to determine the difficulty of your galactic war.
  • And to touch on some other comments here. Yes, most of us now are at the point where we need to build up side squads of equal power to our main ones just to compete in galactic wars now. Problem is. I'm sure a lot of you that used to roll through galactic wars like I did are noticing the quick and steady decline in your cash flow in game. GW is one of the main sources of in game income that help you level and gear characters. So this new galactic war honestly just screws us average players on multiple levels
  • I beat it tonite thru shear determination I retreated 5 maybe 6 times on last battle that was the first time in about 3 weeks I have beat it just keep at it it will happen B)