General Hux - New Leader for FO

Rufjanski
75 posts Member
edited April 2018
Hi, i have spent a bit of time playing as a developer and created the character of Genral Hux, new support character with leader zeta to the First order that manipulates offence, dispels and increases health steal. Some Synergies with KRU as well. He can also be the first Fleet Commander for FO, maybe i will put something together about his ship in near future. Anyway, have a look, let me know what you think :)

General Hux – Dark Side, Support, First Order

Power

Speed

Health

Max Damage

Targeted Advance
Basic (omega)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offence Down for 1 turn. Gain advantage and dispel all buffs from the target on critical hit. Reduce the cooldown of Military Prowess by 1 for each buff dispelled this way.

Military Prowess
Special: 4 turn cooldown (omega)
Dispel all debuffs on all allies and grant them Advantage for 2 turns. First Order allies gain +50% Turn Meter, and gain +7.5% Offense (stacking) for each effect dispelled this way for 2 turns, or until they defeat an enemy.

Devastating Retaliation
Special: 3 turn cooldown (omega)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, dealing 20% more damage for each ally with advantage. General Hux gains Retribution and Damage Over Time for 1 turn. If Kylo Ren Unmasked is present, he is called to Assist.

Bow to the First Order
Leader (zeta)
First Order allies have +30% Offense +30% Critical Damage and gain Speed Up for 1 turn at beginning of each encounter. Resistance and Rebel enemies have -30% Offense and -30% Critical Damage. Whenever a First Order ally suffers a Debuff or Critical Hit, they have 75% counter chance.

Long Live the Supreme Leader
Unique (zeta)
Whenever General Hux gains a status effect, he and Kylo Ren Unmasked recover 10% Health, other First Order allies recover half of that amount. General Hux has a 45% chance to assist whenever First order ally attacks outside of their turn. This chance is doubled for Kylo Ren Unmasked. While General Hux is active, First Order allies have +10% Health Steal.

Replies

• Options
    Can I ask why he is so fast? And also did you make up the total power lol?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    He is as fast as FOO, and so fast to compete with Vader/Palp and give a chance to FO to get a round :) KRU on lead is mega fast, lightyears faster that GH would be. Other stats are based on other faction characters, but not to make him ridiculous.
  • Rufjanski
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Tactics for this is to stand a beating and counterattack, do few assists with KRU, and make a mess of a battlefield like FO does always.. :wink: No matter the cost!
    Post edited by Rufjanski on
  • Options
    Omg! Where are all the FO fanboys?!?!?! :smiley:
  • Options
    Okay where do i begin, this is not that great to be honest and let me explain why

Targeted Advance sounds like FOSTs basic only difference being its offense down instead of speed down and crit instead of advantage for dispelling.

Military Prowess is literally Phasmas Victory March on steroids, seriously all you did was take her ability and add aoe cleanse and the stacking offense up.

Devastating Retaliation the first part where it deals more damage the more allies have advantage sounds good but then you had to include Retribution as well as dot, Kylo Ren much? I dont even understand why Hux would get dot it makes no sense, Kylo Ren makes sense because of that scene in the movie where he gets shot, but Hux?! Also id rather have the OG Kylo assist than KRU, at least there is more damage involved but even this is kinda going too far for a 3 turn cooldown ability.

Bow To The First Order i dont know what is more ridiculous, the fact that its kinda weaker than KRUs lead or the fact that for some reason Rebels are affected as well, what do OT Rebels have anything to do with the First Order? And what i mean by weaker than KRUs did you see what KRU can do? And the speed he gives doesnt go away so there is no reason for anyone to replace the more superior KRU to Hux.

and finally Long Live the Supreme Leader, did you again literally just copy paste KRUs zeta into Huxs unique? Have you got the slightest idea how powerful this would be under a KRU lead? 15% hp restored for Hux and KRU and 10% for everyone else, as well as another 5% protection they get from KRUs lead, this is completely overpowered as well as just boring, you created Frankensteins monster by building a toon that has abilities other toons have, try using a little something called creativity next time you design a toon.
  • Options
    With KRU's leader, there's no point in giving FO toons another leader besides KRU and Phasma, unless they give it to Snoke, who would give a different kind bonus to them (another ability, similar to Thrawn, giving potency, or foresight, something new). Hux should be a support character without a leadership ability, and I agree with the person above, this seems more ripped off than original. A good basis, but needs more change in order to be truly a good idea and viable.
  • Parad
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I don't even like the idea of giving him synergy with KRU, it didn't seem as if they like each other a lot. Some kind of synergy with Phasma would be more fitting, but then again Phasma would need a rework. She's not so viable in a first order squad right now.

I agree that Hux should not have a leadership ability, as he always served under Kylo Ren or Snoke. Making him a support Character to replace First Order Officer would be more fitting.

I like the idea of getting a First Order Fleet Commander and Capital Ship though!
    Change - Paradox - Humour