solo HPIT with zVader - help

MarcWindu
6 posts Member
edited April 2018
Hi, I am trying to solo HPIT with zVader (L), TFP, Tarkin, FOO and Count Dooku. CD has high speed and potency, so should be good for TM removal. However, yesterday I got only through P1 and halfway through P2. I would appreciate any advice on how to improve the characters, or change the lineup. Here are my toons:

https://swgoh.gg/u/marcwindu/collection/

TIA, best, Marc

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    dooku is garbage, fyi
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Without looking yet, dooku is a bad choice in there,
  • Are you dead set on using zVader?
  • You can run a few options,

ZVader lead, tarkin tie Jyn CLS would be likely your best bet to use zVader lead. Barring that, wedge lead Biggs Jyn CLS will also work,

Just from a fast look see.
  • Thanks GhostTruckin,

since I have spent zeta on zVader, yes I would like to run HPIT with him.

Dooku I thought would be good for TM removal, since he can attack twice, and he is fast.

CLS I have just acquired, and I am still gearing him up.

Jyn I have at 7 star, but I was not thinking of gearing her up yet.

Would it be ok if I leave FOO and replace only Dooku with CLS as it is?

Also is 50% crit chance ok for TFP with 217 speed and 80% potency?
  • You want tie fast, and he is there for tenacity down,

Foo should be fine, CLS is far better then dooku, the issue with dooku is the double hits and fast is good except he only has a chance to process Tmr , which means he might not and every hit that doesn't speeds up the rancor. That's why typically you want a char with a good Tmr , CLS , Jyn tarkin to name a couple, they help control TM well.

It's doable with zVader , lots of us used him all the time. Mods are important, and mainly speed because you want to be taking turns faster then the rancor, ideally you want everyone over 200 if possible. But for ease of p4 in particular you want to break 185,
  • Also, if you get thrawn, toss him in there instead of foo, ie, zVader lead tarkin tie CLS thrawn, modded decently well, and hit auto , ;)
  • thanks once more, I have sppeded up CLS so I will try him next round.

cheers!
  • Good.luck,;)
  • Done it!
  • Congrats ;)