Bropacks Strike Back

I know you want it ;)

SWGOH_Bro_Packs.png
The balance? Never heard of that.

Replies

• PLEASE!!!
  • Was that ever a real thing??
  • Not yet...may be coming though. I believe I read somewhere on here that a Dev mentioned better data cards for ally points.
  • Could have been on Reddit...
  • Not yet...may be coming though. I believe I read somewhere on here that a Dev mentioned better data cards for ally points.

It was in one of the videos, they were toying with the idea of different tier bronziums with better/different rewards
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Is it really that difficult to tap your phone a few times?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

It was in one of the videos, they were toying with the idea of different tier bronziums with better/different rewards
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Some people have amassed 100s of thousands (or millions) (don't know why) but when it takes 20min to tap through 30k for level 1 gear and shards for characters we've already 7*'D, I see why people want alternatives
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

I like the idea of guaranteed shards with one tap.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Some people have amassed 100s of thousands (or millions) (don't know why) but when it takes 20min to tap through 30k for level 1 gear and shards for characters we've already 7*'D, I see why people want alternatives

I guess - but it's really not that hard to fly through 100k or so while watching a game (match) on TV or in transit (if you take public transportation) or sitting at your kids' games, etc.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Not yet...may be coming though. I believe I read somewhere on here that a Dev mentioned better data cards for ally points.

This is part of the reason why "official" information should always come from forum posts - not through videos or Reddit. The only thing I remember CG_Carrie saying about Bronzium was that they were intentionally NOT going to make it easy to cash in thousands at a time, as that is not why they had increased ally points. The original influx of ally points came because they were used as tournament currency. Now, with tournaments gone, there would be an unintended (and likely, undesired by CG) jump in shards/gear that was not intended in the game economy.

But, because that little tidbit is buried in the middle of some video, I have no idea how to direct you to it. As such, rumors (some true, some not, some partly so) will run amok.

• I believe I used the word "may", not will...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I believe I used the word "may", not will...

missing-point.jpg?itok=CnWQgRYN

• So why don't you actually state your point instead of quoting me and insinuating that I'm spreading misinformation? You're right. I did miss your point because all you did was beat around the bush while trying to talk smack.