Legendary LS/DS/Cantina Notes?

Look. I know that many of us may have completed, or are very close to perfecting all current battles, could there be a new 'legendary' tier to the battle nodes be added? How things stand right now in which I can speak for a few of us in the GOH community, we only really farm a specific node or two in each area for the characters/ships that we need. We need more! Create a 'legendary' difficulty with the identical structure of the LS/DS/C battles already in place.

With how many characters that are available in the SW Universe, this could be another area where sought after characters can be placed (Such as a Snoke, C3PO, Jar Jar Binks, or even a 5th Han Solo character... kidding), and a place to potentially in the future have drops for Gear 12 and if it ever happens Gear 13, 14, etc.. This would also help with reducing the amount of events needed for a new character that is launched, and having us, the community at large, to wait for the next event to come around before we can either unlock or upgrade a specific character.

Along with having another tier though, comes the thought of energy. There generally needs to be an increase in energy available without needing to buy more with crystals, and maybe a quicker recharge time as well. **Having to wait 5 minutes for a single unit of cantina energy seems arbitrary in comparison to the recharge time of regular energy.** Seeing the amount of maximum energy available from the present 144 to, I don't know, 200? 250? would not only allow the community to farm more nodes without having to spend as many crystals to refill energy, and to target more farmable nodes before needing to spend crystals on refilling energies.

Thats really about it.
- I put that **** on everything