Modding CLS

I have just unlocked cls and am about to put him in my arena squad.
However, I can’t decide how to mod him. He is so vertasile and I can’t decide between combinations of potency, speed,cc and cd.
I am going to run him with wigs,OB and R2.
Can someone who runs cls (or used to) give me some suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Speed (obviously), CD and CC.
  • Options
    Speed secondaries, speed arrow, crit dmg triangle, potency cross. Speed set.
  • Options
    What should the other set be?
  • Options
    Tommo11 wrote: »

Id go potency
  • Options
    Best setup IMHO is Crtitical Damage, Critical Chance with as much speed secondaries as possible, and an arrow with +30 speed primary.
  • Options
    Tommo11 wrote: »

I say potency as well.

At high end arena, CLS is more a utility toon, as he mostly functioned as the team's tm remover, dispeller (buff immune as well) and stunner (to a lesser extent) For instance, he needed to be faster to do the above thing asap.
    This is especially true when one day (or already) face the EP meta. Without Thrawn, ur Cls is ur best bet to shut down GK or Sion.
    The role of DD had better to be taken up by other attacker toons, in case u keep running rebels, eg. Raid Han or even ATF, or chirrut, etc.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    He doesn't really need a potency cross, he's already got +40% potency via his unique. I went with offense, although frankly (like most of my high usage toons) I just give him my mods that have the most speed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • swgoh_jackson
    49 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    At high end arena, cls is mostly used under rex lead to counter ep meta.

Higher potency, even a little bit, increase the chance to buff immune GK or Sion if u have no Thrawn, or to remove tm on thrawn if u have thrawn.

And of course potency is just one form of modding. I used to mod him with tenacity cross so as to make him resist more during Call to Action off, to regain health and prot (around 130 sth tenacity in total).
    U could also mod him to have higher dmg but one day when u hit that high u will need him to be more of an utility toon in case the meta didnt shifted that day.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Well ok, I'm in the 100-200 bracket, but I use him as lead and hunt every EP lead team I can find.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • swgoh_jackson
    49 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Well ok, I'm in the 100-200 bracket, but I use him as lead and hunt every EP lead team I can find.

I cant ^^"