Best strategy for thrawn

As the title says, what's the best strategy for thrawn? Death troopers first while using kanans basic on thrawn for offence down or is there a better strategy?

Replies

• Save all your cooldowns in the next to last phase. Then hope you can get chopper to take the fracture. That's the only thing I can remember right now. Taunts are mostly going to choose your kill order for you.
  • There are tons of guides to beat Thrawn. Just google "How to beat 7* Thrawn SWGOH" and I'm sure you will find a walkthrough.
  • Natethorns
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Sooo... to beat Thrawn, this event relies heavily on RNG. Save all abilities and cool downs for the last phase. If possible just auto the first 3 phases. When you get to the last phase you need the taunting stormtrooper to double taunt before you use Ezra or Chopper to dispel. Then once the Stormtrooper is not taunting go straight for the Death Troopers. Get rid of their bonus damage using Chopper, Ezra, Zeb, or Sabine. Once the damage is reduced kill the Death Troopers. Once you finish more likely than not the stormtrooper will be taunting again. Now you have to either dispel him or kill him. Then go for the healers. Then go for Thrawn. If possible, stun lock Thrawn with Zeb. If you have 3-4 Phoenix characters left vs Thrawn you should win. When you enter the last phase, Kanan MUST taunt and then take the Fracture. If one of your Death Trooper dispel characters take the Fracture just restart. I would recommend using Chopper, Ezra, Kanan, Zeb, and Hera. Hera, Zeb and Kanan are a MUST HAVE, Ezra is recommended and Chopper could be swapped with Sabine but Chopper is better. He increases survivability and in the last phase, he and Kanan can take turns taunting to take the Fracture and damage. Chopper also has a very reliable dispel. I beat it with a Gear 10 Ezra, Gear 9 Chopper, and Gear 8 for the rest. There were Omegas on most of the abilities and I had no Zetas. All had very good health mods. None of them had speed mods but that would have made it easier. Hope this helps!