Update to Raid Reward Changes - 4/11/18

Replies

• CG_Carrie wrote:
    Second, in our initial tuning, we overshot the mark in the odds of full GXII piece drops. Players who have the Sith Heroic Raid on farm, completing it twice a week without fail, consistently getting 1 or more full GXII pieces (emphasis on GXII because of the immense value of those gear pieces in combat), will pull away from the rest of the population in a way that is truly detrimental to the long-term health of the game.

This statement could not be further from the truth with regard to Squad Arena and Fleet, the areas where gear pieces should make the most difference. These pieces should be meta-defining in a way that provides clear segregation between toons/ships. Instead, swgoh provides a system where an offensive Fleet team with 75% the GP of the defending Fleet can still win consistently. And there is little damage output, damage taken, etc differences between a toon that has 0 GXII pieces versus one that has a 3-piece GXII set in arena. The reason is because mods make much more difference than gear. I could rant on for hours about that joke of a system....so sad that random mods are more impactful than gear.

GXII will obviously help in TB , but just today, I couldn't clear a P4 DS TB stage with 3 GXII and 2 GXI nightsisters with a zeta leader. Really?? GXII Old Daka was killed from full health (no prot) by a three hit rebel assist. I guess I modded incorrectly...which brings us back to mods. And you folks just complained that it wasn't your intent to have players switch mods...really? Are you that out of touch with your own game??

So please provide some examples where GXII really creates this illusionary gap you speak of.

The secondary stats of mods are too influential in toon performance. These should be just that, a mere after thought, like % offense...what a stat that is... The primary stats should be fairly impactful, but more of a tuning of a charater. And gear should be the most influential factor in toon performance.

You guys got it all backwards.

'Nuff said

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Not sure if it will accomplish anything, but if enough people provide respectful, accurate feedback, we may see action.

As funny as I think it would be for EA/CG to dragged out before Congress and grilled over their questionable business practices, I don't think it's really going to do anything to improve our situation. One, because Congress barely understands the internet/technology in the first place; Two, because the government has a worse track record regarding simple fixes than EA/CG; Three, because I highly doubt your senator and/or congressman is going to understand or care about what you've written here "this is about a game? This kid needs to get a life!"

It might also be just a little bit of an overreaction (maybe I'm putting that mildly), but, hey, when you--EA/CG--make people this mad they'll go quite far to express that anger/rage... including dragging the government in.

Yeah, I am sure Zuckerberg thought the same thing until Feinstein, Graham, and other in the House and Senate grilled him over the last 2 days. Pretty sure EA was not laughing when 2 countries and multiple states said their boxes in Battlefront 2 were considered gambling. Apple is close to making app games give the odds now as well for RNG based rewards.

Regulation is coming whether it be from the companies themselves or the Federal or International Governments.
  • This is an example of how an unstopable force meets immovable object. You clearly made a mistake in your calculations of content release, since the goal post was reached quickly by those who could, and now the rest suffer because you want to prevent that from continuing. You are not fixing the gap you just created, and you slowed the rest of the players to it, and that is not good for the health of the game. Seems that new content is not coming out fast enough, so you bogged everyone to be slower to get there. STOP making the able players pay for your mistakes. Do not change rewards for other raids in this fashion, only increase the chances for full gear and remove challenge pieces.
  • Hynes81
    66 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm not going to be able to reply to each of you individually, but I will read through all the comments and am listening to what's being said. When we said we wanted to communicate more, we knew there could be times like these where - if we had never shared our intent in the first place, then maybe this would feel like less of a let down.

Maybe if your intent gave realistic expectation, there would not be a let down. Also, when are you guys going to address the gear problem with the non- heroic guilds. As and administrator of 7 guilds. 3 of which are completing the heroic sith raid, I see a huge difference between the gear they receive and the gear the non heroic guilds get.

The gear problem is not with the heroic sith raid rather the problem is in t3-t6. I understand there needs to be a difference in rewards between the tiers but when a heroic guild can complete the raid in under 2 days and it is taking a week to complete a t4 for rewards that don’t match the effort. In fact it is demoralizing, when we are maxing out on tickets to complete t4 raid.

Have you guys ever thought about scaling your rewards. Something like this:
    T1 you recieve white and green pieces of gear.
    T2 you receive a t1 box with a t2 that contains guaranteed pieces of blue gear.
    T3 you receive a t1, t2 box and box that contains only gear 7 items.
    T4 you receive a box that contains a t1, t2 and t3 box and the t4 box has only gear level 8.

So on and so forth the boxes can remain randomized but as you increase tiers you recieve less and less pieces of gear out of the previous box.

Also, can you explain to me why you think receiving the gear in this t4 prize box is acceptable?Screenshot_20180315-063422.png

Or how can this be first place heroic sith raid rewards?
    image.png?width=417&height=484

• G_Man
    18 posts Member
    Do CG do any mathematics or just pull **** out of thin air? Please can you provide evidence of your standard distribution of players And show where the Majority of P2P players are?.. Then I would like to see 2 Projection Graphs based on GP Guild Progression of Old Rewards versus new over a year where The Extra Guild event tokens could be bought to buy extra gear.

I guarantee they look nothing alike. So please @CG_Carrie prove the maths is correct in this "improvement" of guild GP and I shall say no more. Shouldn't be too difficult with the right access to the data you have.

Prove us wrong. Bet you $100 you cannot because a bare faced lie is backed up by 0 statistics.

Or even provide us with the increase of Guild GP since Sith started on Average based on the last 6 months. Evidence Based decision making its called. So we would like the evidence behind your so called statements. If not I will write a freedom of Information request.

Richard

• CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm not going to be able to reply to each of you individually, but I will read through all the comments and am listening to what's being said. When we said we wanted to communicate more, we knew there could be times like these where - if we had never shared our intent in the first place, then maybe this would feel like less of a let down.

Maybe if your intent gave realistic expectation, there would not be a let down. Also, when are you guys going to address the gear problem with the non- heroic guilds. As and administrator of 7 guilds. 3 of which are completing the heroic sith raid, I see a huge difference between the gear they receive and the gear the non heroic guilds get.

The gear problem is not with the heroic sith raid rather the problem is in t3-t6. I understand there needs to be a difference in rewards between the tiers but when a heroic guild can complete the raid in under 2 days and it is taking a week to complete a t4 for rewards that don’t match the effort. In fact it is demoralizing, when we are maxing out on tickets to complete t4 raid. With the gear the lower guilds are getting it is not worth the effort. Do you like banging your head up against a wall for a week. I don't and that is what the raid feels like to some of our members.

Have you guys ever thought about scaling your rewards? Something like this:
    T1 you recieve white and green pieces of gear.
    T2 you receive a t1 box with a t2 that contains guaranteed pieces of blue gear.
    T3 you receive a t1, t2 box and box that contains only gear 7 items.
    T4 you receive a box that contains a t1, t2 and t3 box and the t4 box has only gear level 8.

So on and so forth the boxes can remain randomized but as you increase tiers you recieve less and less pieces of gear out of the previous box.

Also, can you explain to me why you think receiving the gear in this T4 prize box is acceptable?
    Screenshot_20180315-063422.png

Or can you explain to me why we should be happy with 1st place in a heroic sith raid?
    image.png?width=417&height=484

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Just realized.. guild gap disparity? Why not increase rewards for non-heroic???

No, they realized they were giving us more than they were willing to share and had to come up with “seemingly” reasonable solutions to reign us back in.
  • The posted screenshots represent an incomplete picture? It says IN GAME that the prize box rewards 36 salvage with a chance at a crafted piece. That’s the full picture and that is INSANE in the context of the raid itself, let alone the context of the rewards we were getting last week. You can’t cut people’s rewards by a factor of 7-12, which is what the math shows. You want to cut our rewards by 30%? Fine, we all pay taxes, we know how that works. But what happens when people get taxed 60, 70, 84.5% (the difference between my rewards last week and this week)? Riots. Bring in a gaming psychologist, show him or her what you’ve done, and watch them laugh you out of the building.

We don’t need to hear about ‘intentions of the changes’ or ‘the nuances’ of the changes. We can see the changes. We’re telling you in no uncertain terms that the changes are obscene. You’ve already had to post about this three times. By now you should see this is not a storm where you batten down the hatches and ride it out. It’s one where you need to evacuate. The fourth time you post should be, “we are rolling back the changes and we apologize.”

You guys were doing so, SO well before yesterday. The game was in the best place it’s ever been in. Push the rollback button and go back to that. I don’t want this game to fall apart.
  • So is there enough data here for CG to review the reaction to the tuned raid rewards? Or will they claim that voices here form 1% of the player population and that it is only a minority voicing it out etc etc
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    When are changes coming to the rancor and AAT raids ?
    Post edited by Boba_The_Fetter on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    When are changed coming to the rancor and AAT raids ?

Hopefully in August.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hopefully in August.

In 2050 i hope.
  • Aethrwolf wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hopefully in August.

In 2050 i hope.

After I get 7* Raid Han and GK I hope
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    pac0naut wrote: »
    As one of the guilds who has heroic Sith on farm and has benefited from full pieces, let me just say I completely understand what they're attempting to accomplish here.For transparencies sake, I usually finish middle of the pack. I get it, flatten rewards, increase guild tokens and give us a choice of what to purchase. For example, I've gotten fully crafted pieces but I've gotten the same full craft 4 or 5 times. To me, that piece is fantastic (armor plating) as I'm still gearing up post G12 gear, but I'd also like a bit of variety (medpacs, bayonets).

The main thing here to most players are the execution of the changes. The bump in guild event currency is NOWHERE near the level needed to purchase much worth a darn at higher finishing spots. The top spot gets 1,120. That is enough to purchase 10 gold salvages OR 10 purple salvages OR 15 G11 salvages. That doesn't even get you 5 Hoda / Wampa shards.

Now, MY major issue with this is here:
    "Second, in our initial tuning, we overshot the mark in the odds of full GXII piece drops. Players who have the Sith Heroic Raid on farm, completing it twice a week without fail, consistently getting 1 or more full GXII pieces (emphasis on GXII because of the immense value of those gear pieces in combat), will pull away from the rest of the population in a way that is truly detrimental to the long-term health of the game."

Really? REALLY? So basically, the players who have the Sith Raid on Farm most likely have sunk a LOT of money into this game. A LOT of it. Why? To improve rosters, to gear necessary characters to G12, to farm mods needed....why? SO THEY CAN DO BETTER IN THE RAID. That's up to and including your latest marquee characters, Visas and Sion at $200.00 to $300.00 a pop.

You've given F2P in the past few months:

100% mod drop rates.
    A revamped Mod shop
    A new way to compete in Arena with zPalp, which I'll get to later.
    Crystals for fleet
    Marquee toons that do not need to be 7* (Sion, DN for a time, Etc.)
    And a lot of other things too.

@CG_Carrie ,what P2W players are paying for is something that separates them from F2P. You've given F2P the world as far as Arena goes as well as other game modes. We have players who are barely 2m GP competing for the top 3 spots in Arena now vs 3m and up players. Ever since I've started playing, there has been an ebb and flow to the game. Something is released P2W (Rex and Sun Fac in Arodium, GK, CLS sort of, JTR sort of, etc. etc.) that allows them to pull ahead and then something is balanced for F2P but WAY later. CLS and JTR had some very heavy investment cost to them. You've given Sion as Marquee but Sion doesn't even need to be 7* to compete in Arena. Neither did DN. You brought back the JTR event fairly quickly. You've really given F2P a lot and have catered to them to a certain extent. This is kind of a slap in the face to us overall that guilds who pony up the cash would "pull away" when that's pretty much the point of it all.

This is EXACTLY the opposite of how FTP players feel. We feel like we have been getting shafted more and more as the game becomes more and more pay to win, and gets more into a "the rich get richer" situation.
    Somehow whales believe, for some absurd reason, that they are entitled to a lot of things instead of just what they paid for. Well, you already get a lot of things on top of what you pay for (for example if you bought into Talzin, you got a whole bunch of free zeta mats on top of actually having Talzin).
    To me this is akin to buying a yacht and then expecting that because you have the yacht, the fish in the ocean should be reserved for you and made unavailable to that guy floating on his wooden log.

We need exactly the opposite: catchup mechanics for those who are nowhere near the top. Yes, the whales can have everything sooner, and because of that they'll have an advantage, as it is now, the gap is increasing not decreasing.

Also, it's quite weak to say that arena should be pay to win. If anything, arena should have a playing field as level as possible, so that those who make the right choices win, not just some guy with the luck of being rich.
  • I'm sorry
    Vohbo wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »
    As one of the guilds who has heroic Sith on farm and has benefited from full pieces, let me just say I completely understand what they're attempting to accomplish here.For transparencies sake, I usually finish middle of the pack. I get it, flatten rewards, increase guild tokens and give us a choice of what to purchase. For example, I've gotten fully crafted pieces but I've gotten the same full craft 4 or 5 times. To me, that piece is fantastic (armor plating) as I'm still gearing up post G12 gear, but I'd also like a bit of variety (medpacs, bayonets).

The main thing here to most players are the execution of the changes. The bump in guild event currency is NOWHERE near the level needed to purchase much worth a darn at higher finishing spots. The top spot gets 1,120. That is enough to purchase 10 gold salvages OR 10 purple salvages OR 15 G11 salvages. That doesn't even get you 5 Hoda / Wampa shards.

Now, MY major issue with this is here:
    "Second, in our initial tuning, we overshot the mark in the odds of full GXII piece drops. Players who have the Sith Heroic Raid on farm, completing it twice a week without fail, consistently getting 1 or more full GXII pieces (emphasis on GXII because of the immense value of those gear pieces in combat), will pull away from the rest of the population in a way that is truly detrimental to the long-term health of the game."

Really? REALLY? So basically, the players who have the Sith Raid on Farm most likely have sunk a LOT of money into this game. A LOT of it. Why? To improve rosters, to gear necessary characters to G12, to farm mods needed....why? SO THEY CAN DO BETTER IN THE RAID. That's up to and including your latest marquee characters, Visas and Sion at $200.00 to $300.00 a pop.

You've given F2P in the past few months:

100% mod drop rates.
    A revamped Mod shop
    A new way to compete in Arena with zPalp, which I'll get to later.
    Crystals for fleet
    Marquee toons that do not need to be 7* (Sion, DN for a time, Etc.)
    And a lot of other things too.

@CG_Carrie ,what P2W players are paying for is something that separates them from F2P. You've given F2P the world as far as Arena goes as well as other game modes. We have players who are barely 2m GP competing for the top 3 spots in Arena now vs 3m and up players. Ever since I've started playing, there has been an ebb and flow to the game. Something is released P2W (Rex and Sun Fac in Arodium, GK, CLS sort of, JTR sort of, etc. etc.) that allows them to pull ahead and then something is balanced for F2P but WAY later. CLS and JTR had some very heavy investment cost to them. You've given Sion as Marquee but Sion doesn't even need to be 7* to compete in Arena. Neither did DN. You brought back the JTR event fairly quickly. You've really given F2P a lot and have catered to them to a certain extent. This is kind of a slap in the face to us overall that guilds who pony up the cash would "pull away" when that's pretty much the point of it all.

This is EXACTLY the opposite of how FTP players feel. We feel like we have been getting shafted more and more as the game becomes more and more pay to win, and gets more into a "the rich get richer" situation.
    Somehow whales believe, for some absurd reason, that they are entitled to a lot of things instead of just what they paid for. Well, you already get a lot of things on top of what you pay for (for example if you bought into Talzin, you got a whole bunch of free zeta mats on top of actually having Talzin).
    To me this is akin to buying a yacht and then expecting that because you have the yacht, the fish in the ocean should be reserved for you and made unavailable to that guy floating on his wooden log.

We need exactly the opposite: catchup mechanics for those who are nowhere near the top. Yes, the whales can have everything sooner, and because of that they'll have an advantage, as it is now, the gap is increasing not decreasing.

Also, it's quite weak to say that arena should be pay to win. If anything, arena should have a playing field as level as possible, so that those who make the right choices win, not just some guy with the luck of being rich.

You don't get it. I'm not a whale but paid a considerable amount to level my roster to beat heroic Sith.
    I'm not expecting any advantage besides the ones that were running and effective when this game mode was introduced.

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Hiya,
    As always, we appreciate the feedback from our community. We hear you, and our team is reviewing now. Regardless of the outcome, reviewing requires time, so if you don't hear anything today, we appreciate your patience!

At least Kozi is back :(((
  • I have spent alot of money on this game and I like the changes. Keep up the good work CG.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Hiya,
    As always, we appreciate the feedback from our community. We hear you, and our team is reviewing now. Regardless of the outcome, reviewing requires time, so if you don't hear anything today, we appreciate your patience!

giphy.gif
    Been here, I'm just in the trenches, doing that not so public work. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT!
    @CG_Carrie has been on top of this thread since yesterday and we're leaving this thread open for player discussion while the team does what it do. Let's just keep it civil -we hear you and we're not done here!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Hiya,

giphy.gif
    Been here, I'm just in the trenches, doing that not so public work. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT!
    @CG_Carrie has been on top of this thread since yesterday and we're leaving this thread open for player discussion while the team does what it do. Let's just keep it civil -we hear you and we're not done here!

God to know someone is out there.

Now just do what's the easiest to do.
    REVERT the changes until you figure those "new" g12 distribution along proper Rewards.

Why do you have to do it backwards damnit.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hopefully in August.

If anything like this change. Hopefully never. A nerf of tank and rancor will kill this game.
  • So are the millions of challenge pieces we have are getting took out WELL PLAYED DEVS.
    Just a quick 1 I hope for the lower tiers of the sith raid,this method is rolled out aswell or is this heroic only,because it does take 5 days to do tier 6 and the rewards so far have been soul destroying to the point of rage .
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Nothing in this world is better than the following:

Finishing a Sith Raid in 5th place in my guild (which indicates I did a significant amount of work there).

I receive:

18 MKII Generator salvage (the stuff that's farmable on 9-A both hard and easy and is a common drop in the AAT raids normal and heroic).
    10 Stun Guns
    8 MKIV Chedak Comlinks (which aren't even supposed to be in Heroic per the listing, they're supposed to stop at t5 Sith Raids).

and 7 Traya shards, 2700 guild store tokens, 960 guild events tokens, and 950k credits.

So I got 0 G12 gear that's of any use for my characters and only gear that's of use for "side projects" (i.e. characters I'm not working on).

BUT WAIT! I got currency that I can buy gear with, right? Well...960 guild events store tokens nets me, approximately, 10 salvage of a gear of my choice inside the store. 10 salvage. At that rate, to get a piece, I'll need to complete approximately 10 Sith Raids and place 5th in all of them. That's HOURS and HOURS of my time.

BUT WAIT! I get more guild store currency, surely that's worth something, right? Wrong. There's no G12 there. In fact, there's no useful gear there at all - but the G11 stuff is 760 coins for 10 salvage. So my 2700 gets me about 35 salvage of a gear there if I happen to need it.

You would need one heck of an update to make this worthwhile for your playerbase. G12 would need to be prevalent in the guild store and discounted (like by half) from the guild events store.

To say this will result in a net gain is a bold face lie to your customers and playerbase. Have some integrity. Own up to the fact that you wanted to create a gear wall because people beat the raid quicker than you anticipated and don't want to take the hit of loss from the playerbase by nerfing the raid - so you changed the reward structures.

STOP BEING LIARS and simply come forward and be honest with us. The sting hurts less if you rip the bandaid off.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Nothing in this world is better than the following:

Finishing a Sith Raid in 5th place in my guild (which indicates I did a significant amount of work there).

I receive:

18 MKII Generator salvage (the stuff that's farmable on 9-A both hard and easy and is a common drop in the AAT raids normal and heroic).
    10 Stun Guns
    8 MKIV Chedak Comlinks (which aren't even supposed to be in Heroic per the listing, they're supposed to stop at t5 Sith Raids).

and 7 Traya shards, 2700 guild store tokens, 960 guild events tokens, and 950k credits.

So I got 0 G12 gear that's of any use for my characters and only gear that's of use for "side projects" (i.e. characters I'm not working on).

BUT WAIT! I got currency that I can buy gear with, right? Well...960 guild events store tokens nets me, approximately, 10 salvage of a gear of my choice inside the store. 10 salvage. At that rate, to get a piece, I'll need to complete approximately 10 Sith Raids and place 5th in all of them. That's HOURS and HOURS of my time.

BUT WAIT! I get more guild store currency, surely that's worth something, right? Wrong. There's no G12 there. In fact, there's no useful gear there at all - but the G11 stuff is 760 coins for 10 salvage. So my 2700 gets me about 35 salvage of a gear there if I happen to need it.

You would need one heck of an update to make this worthwhile for your playerbase. G12 would need to be prevalent in the guild store and discounted (like by half) from the guild events store.

To say this will result in a net gain is a bold face lie to your customers and playerbase. Have some integrity. Own up to the fact that you wanted to create a gear wall because people beat the raid quicker than you anticipated and don't want to take the hit of loss from the playerbase by nerfing the raid - so you changed the reward structures.

STOP BEING LIARS and simply come forward and be honest with us. The sting hurts less if you rip the bandaid off.

You are forgetting the 960 GET you are getting now for 5th place is the new total. Before the rework you would have gotten 530 GET so you are only getting 430 GET more than the old system which is only enough for 5 g12 salvages of your choice.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    When they announced they were flattening the gear rewards and increasing the Guild tokens, I though "great! I'll actually be able to buy what I want now, and the gear I get will be just bonus". But no, like a 5% increase in tokens and a severe nerf to gear quantity. The guild coin needs to be tripled to offset this nerf. I'm not even sure why they bothered increasing the coin received, it's so slight.

Considering how many heroes there are in the game, how many need the exact same gear, and how many gear levels use the same gear (6-11 for carbs, for example), I really don't know why they thought they were giving too much away (g12 gear, maybe). Any crystals they might have lost from people not buying gear from Shipments because of this is likely dwarfed by the number of crystals they'll be losing as people lose interest in rapidly gearing up for STR.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I still can't believe you plain straight NERFED the rewards.
    You have to watch our discord now, 40 minutes prior to a Heroic Sith. Looks like a graveyard.
    It should be the apex of encouragements and collective will to beat the highest and toughest challenge in the game. Not happening.

You are not even close to realize the impact this has on our (I speak in our guild behalf) motivation.
    Why bother upgrading now ? And why bother upgrade in a close future if everything you do at CG is either nerfing toons or rewards.
  • Got my Heroic Sith rewards today. 2 pieces of Rancor gear and a whopping 8 pieces of random salvage. Yup, this is so much better!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I am curious as to how much pre-nerf reward data CG actually collected. The raid has only been available a few weeks. So based on a few weeks data it was determined that rewards needed to be flattened and reduced because their RNG model showed global melt down within days? Weeks? Months?

If Darth Traya is such a game changer, then lower her shard rewards. Or remove her from the game completely. No one has her yet, so there’s no harm done or rework her kit to not be so game killer.

Since I started playing this game I have seen the goal posts moved so many times, Uber toons I had no hope of getting for years, Uber toons now being nerfed because they don’t fit the game model, do you actually know how many players have over half their characters GS12? All that CG has done is hurt players under 2 years and new folks who now have zero hope of getting GS12 characters to compete in Arena and Fleet Arena. I can’t touch top 50 now because I can’t get viable gear to lift myself from GS11 to GS12 in a timely manner. Based on the data by very smart people using estimated guesses, I had a chance at GS12 for at least 6 characters a year under the old system. Now I might get 1 or 2 GS12 if I am lucky.

The gap grows. I was a dolphin. Emphasis on was.
    Post edited by ChickenFett139 on
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Got my Heroic Sith rewards today. 2 pieces of Rancor gear and a whopping 8 pieces of random salvage. Yup, this is so much better!

idk if they understand sarcasm dude. :neutral:
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Got my Heroic Sith rewards today. 2 pieces of Rancor gear and a whopping 8 pieces of random salvage. Yup, this is so much better!

are-you-not-entertained-gif-2.gif
This discussion has been closed.