Raid Rewards

This is a joke right I hit top 3 where they say you will be rewarded alot more and I get worse gear than before only 1 roll is this a joke, how did you end up making it worse this was supposed to be an upgrade not a downgrade.

This is actually dissapointing when I though for months now CG were getting their stride back they do this.

Get yours heads in the game and do what you do best and fix this

Replies

• Options
    t's got to be a joke right? The time, effort and money to get hstr ready, then the time put into the raid itself to end up with slightly better than HAAT rewards? Seriously? Good job CG in killing the one good thing about the HSTR.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Options
    Cg_carrie alreasdy posted a thread about the changes and changing it(somewhat back) since there already was plenty of griping here and reddit.. here since you don't want to look
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/166122/update-to-raid-reward-changes-4-11-18#latest
  • Options
    I came in 1st place in tier 4. Rewards were WORSE than previous raids!! Guild coins were great, but everything else was AWFUL!! We have an 80mil GP guild. Tier 4 takes 4-5 days depending on guild participation, which isn't great. And this is what we get.... wow
  • Options
    They should have clearly stated that the raid rewards would be much worse for those at the top. Because they did not I held back and didn’t finish the tier 6 raid that was started right after the sith raid launch and finished yesterday right after the patch. I totally got screwed because I thought I would get better rewards. I did over 250 million damage on the raid while most of the rest of my guild coasted and if they would have clearly communicated what they were doing, I would have made sure we finished the raid before the stupid patch. I am very unhappy with this. If you want to make it more equitable that’s fine but clearly communicate that the top people will get worse rewards so that we don’t hold back to not finish after a month and a half. I hope you will consider making up for this as I will not support this game if not.
  • Options
    I just came 2nd and it seems that most other people in my guild received 5 pieces of gear, 1 of which was a full piece of G12 or something else useful when they ranked in the 30's or so. I got 4 different pieces of salvage, none in a greater quantity than 7. Any idea why the rewards were significantly worse for coming second?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    srwhitewvu wrote: »
    They should have clearly stated that the raid rewards would be much worse for those at the top. Because they did not I held back and didn’t finish the tier 6 raid that was started right after the sith raid launch and finished yesterday right after the patch. I totally got screwed because I thought I would get better rewards. I did over 250 million damage on the raid while most of the rest of my guild coasted and if they would have clearly communicated what they were doing, I would have made sure we finished the raid before the **** patch. I am very unhappy with this. If you want to make it more equitable that’s fine but clearly communicate that the top people will get worse rewards so that we don’t hold back to not finish after a month and a half. I hope you will consider making up for this as I will not support this game if not.
    To be fair, the rewards are much worse for everyone, regardless of rank ot tier.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The raid rewards rework feels like communism in action. Instead of bringing those at the bottom up, it brings everyone down to an equal level of poverty and misery. How hard is it for them to understand that the raid rewards are not worth the time investment it takes? I put an average of 30-45 minutes of playing just the Sith raid every day for the 6-7 days it took our guild to beat tier 4 last time and came in 2nd place. The gear rewards were some thing I could have easily farmed in about a day of normal farming. Absolutely pathetic. Since it seems like the only thing the devs listen to are game analytics, our guild has decided to not even run any more Sith raid until it's fixed.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The raid rewards rework feels like communism in action. Instead of bringing those at the bottom up, it brings everyone down to an equal level of poverty and misery. How hard is it for them to understand that the raid rewards are not worth the time investment it takes? I put an average of 30-45 minutes of playing just the Sith raid every day for the 6-7 days it took our guild to beat tier 4 last time and came in 2nd place. The gear rewards were some thing I could have easily farmed in about a day of normal farming. Absolutely pathetic. Since it seems like the only thing the devs listen to are game analytics, our guild has decided to not even run any more Sith raid until it's fixed.

They've already announced a rollback to the original rewards. All is well.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Any change that will be made we all know it will be for the worse.
    All other games I have ever played the focus was to enrich the players experience when introducing changes.
    I just do not understand why you treat your paying customers like this.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Greenmojo wrote: »
    Any change that will be made we all know it will be for the worse.
    All other games I have ever played the focus was to enrich the players experience when introducing changes.
    I just do not understand why you treat your paying customers like this.

is this the first freemium game you've played?
    Save water, drink champagne!