What’s a good raid team for me

Wardai
252 posts Member
ATM I’ve only been using Phoenix squad and just autoing the battle. I then just throw together random teams in to get an extra 100,000/200,000 dmg.

I’m currently working on tie fighter/Poe using shipments/phasma/rey/st Han. I know it’s a bit of a mix some of them for cls and jtr.

My swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/u/wardai750/collection/

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    For which raid?

There are some general suggestions in various threads in subforums on these forums.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    @Waqui atm my current guild is only progressing in rancor doing normally tier 5 rancor, but I would like to start getting a team for AAT. I say people say zeta finn team, but I'm not at the point I can farm/use zetas. Also which subforums should I go look at?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The 'Guild Events' subforums, which then have subforums for each raid and other guild events.

The rancor raid is all about turn meter manipulation. Add to that tenacity down and speed down debuffs for the boss and you're golden. Without zetas, toons like Phasma, TFP and Rex are great. Chewie is ok. That's about it from your roster. However, if you get a zeta on Vader's lead you could have a great team with Vader, Tarkin, TFP, Thrawn and Rex (or EP, when you unlock him).
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Okay thanks, get to look forward to zetas soon which should make it easier.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    If you don't have zetas yet, there are still many "TM manipulation" teams and heroes that do well. Rex's basic, QGJ basic (although that one needs omega), Ewok scout's basic, Teebo's basic (when he's stealthed) and Tarkin's AoE.

I used to run Teebo lead (so he would stealth himself) + Rex + Phasma + Ewok Scout + QGJ.

Once that team got strong enough, I could almost solo Phase 1 (against the Pigs).

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rancor is all about turn meter reduction. The more debuffs you place on the rancor the better. Personally I use CLS, Jyn Erso, Chirrut and Baze, and Cassian and I can solo the whole thing for heroic rancor.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    @Nikoms565 How geared would each of them be? Would mean I would have to start farming QGJ/Ewok Scout (Don't mind doing Teebo after I finish Phasma). Almost got rex to 6* atm purchasing him whenever he pops up in fleet atm along with Vader
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Wardai wrote: »
    @Nikoms565 How geared would each of them be? Would mean I would have to start farming QGJ/Ewok Scout (Don't mind doing Teebo after I finish Phasma). Almost got rex to 6* atm purchasing him whenever he pops up in fleet atm along with Vader

Well, QGJ is a solid Jedi lead and helps in getting GMYoda eventually. He is easily (albeit slowly) farmed only through Cantina Battles Store. But you might want to finish up Boba first. If have designs on CLS, you can probably forget the Ewoks (or at least Scout) - because CLS does everything - TM removal, slow, high damage, etc.

Gear isn't a huge deal, because a TM manipulation team (especially if it's a strong TM reduction team) doesn't get hit as often.

Phasma is nice because she grants everyone TM with Victory March and then drops speed down with her other special. QGJ + Teebo is a good combo (along with Rex) because QGJ's basic reduces TM and if he calls stealthed Teebo or Rex with his special, that's more TM reduction - although you can do the same with Ezra and decide.

You can definitely run a strong TM manipulation team without Scout though.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Seems interesting, was focusing on poe through cantina shipments atm but since rey's hero journey passed recently I can probably hold off on it a little bit (might not get it next time round if I can't farm the vets) so switching to QGJ to help get through tougher raids/get better rewards might be the way to go.