May 4th wishlist?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    The problem with Zeta rewards is, not everyone playing the game is max level or even has a 7* character. Double drops would be great, as even max level players still need gear and/or can turn excess shards into shard shop currency
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Better not to wish anything. We wished for removing challenge gear from raids and look how that turned out.

This. We asked for better tie-breaking in TW - we got a scoring system that rewards complacency. We asked for better raid rewards - instead we got less g12 and more HPit gear. We asked for more communication - and we got "The rewards are intended to be commensurate with the effort, and we have made a number of changes to increase the overall rewards, as well as reduce certain aspects of frustration" (from the 4/2 post) - and then a ridiculous nerf to all raid rewards across all tiers.

Maybe we should ask them to make the raid harder, the rewards worse and make zetas harder to obtain, since they seem so incredibly skilled at listening to the players....and then doing the opposite.

My May 4th wishlist has one item on it. Honesty.

I felt like that ending needed a mic drop
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    What’s May 4th?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Iwells911 wrote: »
    Can i wish for the gear rewards for the Sith raid to be better?

Is wishing they would just go back to the HSith reward steucture before they nerfed anyone not in the top 10 too much? I'd be thrilled with that.

Oh yeah, and all the stun guns and carbanti that John Matrix asked for. I'll take those too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*