Chimaera Requirements

Prev1
I'm sitting on 90/100 Home One shards, any chance there will be a way to finish those off before the Imperial Chimaera event ends?

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    The only Home One event scheduled for April was on April 5th. No others are currently scheduled. Doesn't mean they can't take pity on the community and add one on the last day of Chimaera, but I wouldn't expect it.
  • The requirements are 6 - 7* rebel ships. I have home one, Biggs, Wedge, Cassian's ship and one of the Phoenix ships all at 7*. All of these pilots are also 7*, except for wedge. The other Phoenix ship is two shards away from 7*, Sabine is one of the pilots and she is only 6*, other two are 7*. By my count I should be 5/6 for requirements, but am showing up as 3/6. If pilots also need to be 7*, I should be 4/6. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Miketo28 wrote: »
    The requirements are 6 - 7* rebel ships. I have home one, Biggs, Wedge, Cassian's ship and one of the Phoenix ships all at 7*. All of these pilots are also 7*, except for wedge. The other Phoenix ship is two shards away from 7*, Sabine is one of the pilots and she is only 6*, other two are 7*. By my count I should be 5/6 for requirements, but am showing up as 3/6. If pilots also need to be 7*, I should be 4/6. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think it’s 6 rebel ships plus Home One. I’m pretty sure you need Bistan’s U-Wing as well.
  • You dont need Bistan, only 5 rebel ships + home one.
    Pilot stars dont matter.
    The 3/6 is a visual bug only. Once you get the other phoenix ship, youll be able to enter.
  • i am also sitting on very close on Homeone. If they release pack or the event , at least that will be helpful for those who are close. I dont know if they'll listen or see it because they have more pressing concern about raid rewards than worrying about other wishes.
  • Banafrit wrote: »
    I'm sitting on 90/100 Home One shards, any chance there will be a way to finish those off before the Imperial Chimaera event ends?

Last time they ran the Home One event, we already knew when Chimaera would come back. Why didn't you refresh or buy the pack at that moment (which is what you're asking for, if I understood you correctly)?
  • ForeverWest76
    168 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    One of my guild mates said he was able to enter the 7* challenge with a 6* Home One...I checked his roster, and he in fact does have 6* Home One, and he unlocked 7* Chimaera. Also, his Phoenix ships are only 6*!! I don't think this is WAI...
  • Tried to post a link... But got " your message will appear when it is approved" message box...
  • One of my guild mates said he was able to enter the 7* challenge with a 6* Home One...I checked his roster, and he in fact does have 6* Home One, and he unlocked 7* Chimaera. Also, his Phoenix ships are only 6*!! I don't think this is WAI...

Are you accusing your own guild mate of exploiting a bug? :o
  • The counter is messed up. I have ghost, phantom, wedge, Biggs, all 6 star but the game says I have 3/5. Home One, Cassian, Bitan are 5*.
  • No... Just saying that whether it's supposed to work this way or not, it is possible. In these forums if you don't show proof, no one believes you. Also, CG_Carrie said they were aware of the bug and were allowing the event to happen unchanged..."this time"
  • There was a bug before where people were able to do the event without meeting the requirements.

If it's still happening this time, I'm going to absolutely lose it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    One of my guild mates said he was able to enter the 7* challenge with a 6* Home One...I checked his roster, and he in fact does have 6* Home One, and he unlocked 7* Chimaera. Also, his Phoenix ships are only 6*!! I don't think this is WAI...

Are you accusing your own guild mate of exploiting a bug? :o

It's not exploiting it. CG mentioned in the recent update notes, that they deliberately left the bug in the Chimaera event for this instance as well. No reason was given, however.
  • ForeverWest76
    168 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    There was a bug before where people were able to do the event without meeting the requirements.

If it's still happening this time, I'm going to absolutely lose it.

They said it was going to be changed the next time it is around, but for now, you can still do it with 6* ships... If I had known this before hand, I wouldn't have done the crystal refresh last time to get 7* home one. Oh well, water under the bridge.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    Didn't the bug need you to have a 7* Home One, but not necessarily the other five at 7*?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I have a 7* Home One, Wedge, Biggs, and Cassian. Phoenix and Ghost and Bistan are 6*. It says I don't have the required ships for the last tier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I have 5 rebel ships 7*, including both Phoenix ships, but my Home One is 6*. I can't enter the 7* tier. So either that's not the bug, or it only works for some people. If some people are allowed to cheat and others have to meet the requirement, CG should give some explanation.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I have a 7* Home One, Wedge, Biggs, and Cassian. Phoenix and Ghost and Bistan are 6*. It says I don't have the required ships for the last tier.

You will need Phoenix ships still. However, you can gain access with less than 5 ships.
  • ForeverWest76
    168 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Maybe will work this time... Nope, I'ma **** apparently...I can't get this thing to accept any links

[Pic 1 https://imgur.com/gallery/vS1Fg]
  • ForeverWest76
    168 posts Member
    edited April 2018
  • @TVF...I don't know how he was able to, but he certainly doesn't have Phoenix at 7* or Home One at 7*... If you click the link in my last post, I took screenshots of his fleet, just to show you guys I'm not full of it...
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member

I have 5 of 6 at 5 stars, the only one I don't have is Home One. How come some can enter and get Chimeara to 7 stars and some can't? Not fair that I can't do it too.
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    Onslow wrote: »

I have 5 of 6 at 5 stars, the only one I don't have is Home One. How come some can enter and get Chimeara to 7 stars and some can't? Not fair that I can't do it too.

And by 5 stars I mean 7 stars, ha.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

This looks strange indeed.
  • Nothing wrong there, he unlocked 6* Chimera and everything is OK.
    If you open other people roster, their shard count is based on your shards. Check other ship and compare yourself.
  • ForeverWest76
    168 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Praveen18 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong there, he unlocked 6* Chimera and everything is OK.
    If you open other people roster, their shard count is based on your shards. Check other ship and compare yourself.

I did go back and look at his roster... You are correct! I upgraded my Chimaera to 7* about 8 hours ago, now his shard count is at 0/100... What I don't understand is why he told me he was able to do it to begin with.
  • Maybe he prank'd
  • Praveen18 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong there, he unlocked 6* Chimera and everything is OK.

I did go back and look at his roster... You are correct! I upgraded my Chimaera to 7* about 8 hours ago, now his shard count is at 0/100... What I don't understand is why he told me he was able to do it to begin with.

On the bright side...I finally figured out how to post links on the forums... Yay me!
  • So with the bug it's 5* Home one + 5* Ghost + 5* Ghost and Phantom minimum right?

If I knew the bug was going to be live I would've at least brought my ghost and phantom to 5*, it's the Cassian and Wedge ships I cbf to farm, will never use them again