Chimaera Requirements

2Next

Replies

• Empiric1 wrote: »
    So with the bug it's 5* Home one + 5* Ghost + 5* Ghost and Phantom minimum right?

If I knew the bug was going to be live I would've at least brought my ghost and phantom to 5*, it's the Cassian and Wedge ships I cbf to farm, will never use them again

I believe the bug is that if you have the phoenix ships to whatever star level you are trying to achieve then you can participate.
  • If you look at another player’s account in game, regardless of ship or character, it shows 0/100 or 0/85 or 0/65. Only the account holder can see how many shards they require.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Only have 3x Rebel ships plus Home One at 7*.

Chimaera event for final tier only allowed my 3x 7* Rebel ships...Ghost, Phantom and Biggs in. It was not easy and took nearly a dozen attempts, but as u can see by my acct., i succeeded in acquiring 7* Chimaera
  • Poxx wrote: »

Chimaera event for final tier only allowed my 3x 7* Rebel ships...Ghost, Phantom and Biggs in. It was not easy and took nearly a dozen attempts, but as u can see by my acct., i succeeded in acquiring 7* Chimaera

Whoa! this is not fair @CG_Carrie, I only need 25 Home one shards and I can't Participate and have to wait for another go just for this.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »

Whoa! this is not fair @CG_Carrie, I only need 25 Home one shards and I can't Participate and have to wait for another go just for this.

You snooze, you loose.

With a previous refresh of the Home One event and a pack of 10 shards you would have been ready by now.
  • Waqui wrote: »

You snooze, you loose.

With a previous refresh of the Home One event and a pack of 10 shards you would have been ready by now.

That's not the point. The point is some players are allowed by CG to cheat and get 7* Chimaera without meeting the requirements, while others are not allowed to do the same. In the past, people who exploited a bug were punished, this time they are rewarded.
    I don't mind waiting for an event to come back, I've never finished one on the first go (and sometimes not even in the second), that's not important for me, I accept it gladly because I actually enjoy the preparation part of an event. What's important is that some players are not forced to wait like me, they are given a prize for cheating instead of waiting like I do.
    They should have never encouraged people to exploit the bug. This is a big slap in the face for people who follow the rules and don't whine for having to wait.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    To exploit, at least as far as this game is concerned, is REPEATED abuse. No-one has been punished, as far as I have read, for a 1-time incident.

Cheating is also improperly used. No outside apps, 3rd party hacks, collusion etc. U attempt to enter an offered event and it allows u in. That's not cheating.

Not sure where the "whining" part comes in.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Waqui wrote: »

You snooze, you loose.

That's not the point. The point is some players are allowed by CG to cheat and get 7* Chimaera without meeting the requirements, while others are not allowed to do the same. In the past, people who exploited a bug were punished, this time they are rewarded.

Don't be silly now. This time it can not in any way be cheating or exploiting a bug. CG explicitly stated in the update notes that they deliberately left the well known bug as is. This instance if the event is hence working as intended. You may be disappointed, that they did this, but calling people cheaters is a plain insult and completely uncalled for.
  • I wish they wouldnt change ship drop rates for these events. The ghost hasn't been seen in the fleet store for me since a day before the event started. So annoying.
  • Lol defending CG is not suspicious at all.
    You can try as hard as you want, but there's nothing to discuss. They're rewarding players for something they've punished in the past. That's a fact. And they're giving an unfair advantage to some people who don't meet the requirements, over other people in the same situation. That is the insult. And yes, it's frustrating that some people are randomly getting the best capital ship in the game without having to work for it, while others have to earn it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Lol defending CG is not suspicious at all.
    You can try as hard as you want, but there's nothing to discuss. They're rewarding players for something they've punished in the past. That's a fact. And they're giving an unfair advantage to some people who don't meet the requirements, over other people in the same situation. That is the insult. And yes, it's frustrating that some people are randomly getting the best capital ship in the game without having to work for it, while others have to earn it.

This time around it's completely intentional, that players have access to the event with less than 5 rebel ships. No, you are NOT in the same situation as players who got Chimaera to 7* with less than 5 rebel ships. You don't have Home One at 7*.

Even if the bug had been fixed, you wouldn't have been able to join the final tier, since for some reason you chose to not get your Home One to 7* in time. You snoozed. You lost. Now, have a biscuit and wipe the tears from your eyes instead of calling honest players cheaters and what not.

Grow up!

Over and out.

This time around it's completely intentional, that players have access to the event with less than 5 rebel ships. No, you are NOT in the same situation as players who got Chimaera to 7* with less than 5 rebel ships. You don't have Home One at 7*.

Even if the bug had been fixed, you wouldn't have been able to join the final tier, since for some reason you chose to not get your Home One to 7* in time. You snoozed. You lost. Now, have a biscuit and wipe the tears from your eyes instead of calling honest players cheaters and what not.

Grow up!

Over and out.

You're quoting me, and then you're answering something that doesn't have anything to do with my post. Learn how to read or learn how to quote.
    I'm not asking for a 7* Chimaera, as anyone with minimum reading skills can see. I'm asking for everyone to meet the requirements and not be handed out free Chimaeras.
    Yes, I don't have Home One. I don't want or ask for a Chimaera. But people who chose not to work on rebel ships also snoozed and are not meeting the minimum requirements. They shouldn't be rewarded. They should wait patiently and get it the next time, same as everybody else. It isn't hard to understand, but I can explain it as many times as needed so that even you can understand the difference.
    Now go clean your tongue. It must be very dirty after licking CG's boots.

Grow up!

Over and out.

You quoted me and then you answered something that has nothing to do with my post. I didn't ask for a Chimaera, as anyone with minimum reading skills can see. Learn how to read or learn how to quote.
    I don't have a Home One. I don't want or ask for a Chimaera. But people who chose not to work on rebel ships are not meeting the requirements. They should be in the same situation and work patiently for next time, just like everybody else. They also snoozed and instead they are rewarded. Don't worry, I can explain it as many times as needed, so that even you can understand the difference.
    Now go wipe your tongue. It must be very dirty, after licking CG's boots so hard.
  • I will likely miss out on Chimaera too. I have had 5 rebel ships 7* for a long time (I believe the first time the event came I already had 5 ships to 7*) but my Home One was 6* and it still is (90/100). I totally forgot I needed Home One to 7* and when the event came I realized. Had I realized when they had the Home One event I would have spent the crystals to 7* Home One, but I just didn't realize. Too much stuff going on.

Although it's still not fair that some people that don't meet part the requirements are allowed to get 7* Chimaera while people that don't meet the other part of the requirements are not allowed to participate
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    And no, you are NOT in the same situation as players

Grow up!

Over and out.

You quoted me and then you answered something that has nothing to do with my post. I didn't ask for a Chimaera, as anyone with minimum reading skills can see. Learn how to read or learn how to quote.
    I don't have a Home One. I don't want or ask for a Chimaera. But people who chose not to work on rebel ships are not meeting the requirements. They should be in the same situation and work patiently for next time, just like everybody else. They also snoozed and instead they are rewarded. Don't worry, I can explain it as many times as needed, so that even you can understand the difference.
    Now go wipe your tongue. It must be very dirty, after licking CG's boots so hard.

My answer had everything to do with your quoted post:

You still went on about people cheating (quote: "...something they've punished in the past."). It is NOT cheating. CG intentionaly left the bug just like I answered you.

Allow me to quote you again:
    "Learn how to read ..."

Or simply grow up and accept, that it's due to your own choice to not get your Home One ready, that you won't get the Chimaera, while others do. They earned their Chimaera by having Home One and a few rebel ships ready. You are not in the same situation as them — disregarding wether they have 5 non—capital rebel ships or only 3.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    And no, I'm not explaining it again anymore. You apparently cannot comprehend that people who unlocked Chimaera with only 3 rebel ships did not cheat.
    And no, I'm not explaining it again anymore. You apparently cannot comprehend that people who unlocked Chimaera with only 3 rebel ships did not cheat.
    It might not be cheating, but it's still garbage.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018

It might not be cheating, but it's still garbage.

That's a fair enough oppinion.
  • It's definitely not cheating, but having spent cantina energy to farm Cassian's uwing to 7 stars, solely because I was told I needed a fifth rebel ship is very frustrating. I could have used those resources in other places rather than on a ship I'm never going to use.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Cassian's U-Wing is the single greatest source of shard shop currency in the game. Use it for that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I had been hoping that they would bring the card packs back to buy. When the event was running, I ran into a problem where none of the Google Play gift cards at my local Walmart would activate. So, I was unable to buy the packs and had banking on being able to do that.
  • AΣΣ
    21 posts Member
    So if this glitch allows people in with a 6 Star home one why can’t I enter the. All rebel ships are 7*.
  • AΣΣ
    21 posts Member
    Or this glitch works for some and not others
  • AΣΣ wrote: »
    So if this glitch allows people in with a 6 Star home one why can’t I enter the. All rebel ships are 7*.

As far as I'm aware nobody has been able to enter with a 6* home one. There was a guy who thought his guildmate had done it just he was mistaken.

The bug is (was?) that you could enter as long as you had home one, ghost and phantom at the required star level regardless of your other rebel ships.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299