Chimeara Strategy

I read somewhere that if you can get in under the bug the event isn't too hard. 5*

I'm not finding that to be the case. I have biggs/ wedge/ ghost/ phantom II. All really geared pilots g8/9. Wedge and ghost are 6*, rest 5. That being said, Home one is like lvl 50 with no abilities upgraded, and that's a ton of investment.

I had one chance to win and was 1v1 but it was perfect rng (all target locks and alot of dodges and taunt/forsight on phatom II. I still lost because of the insane dmg.

I've found that anyone dying while reaper is active is game over, but I've tried taking him otu first over and over with no avail. My best luck was getting vader down first then reaper.

Whats a strategy that has worked. Is there a mechanic i'm missing maybe?

Replies

• I gunned for reaper first and for the rest rather than focusing down one at a time, I'd do stuff like put offence down on a tie using biggs and then focus down a different tie. I needed to fully minimise their damage output.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Oh, also it helps to finish off reaper using H1 - you don't lose any TM that way
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Thanks. Will try both of these.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @WampaStompa99

Have you succeeded yet?

I imagine most of the people who found it easy probably had gear x or xi wiggs as they used to be meta or a really well built biggs as he is current ships meta and found it easy on the back of that.

Screenshot_20180414-214531.png

My best run with 4 ships. I figure with enough rng i can do it but my jyn is 76/80 then i will have a 5 star cassians uwing to help a little. Also my wedge is 2 shards from 6 star so if i jyn doesnt drop i still have a decent upgrade coming.

One trick that helped me was that in phase 1 when its down to one tie fighter if you can stretch out the fight a little. Use home ones heal, use ghosts non dmaage technique etc. The more turn meter home one builds up the less time before home one can use its ultimate in the second stage.