Zeta Materials For End Game Players

Prev1
With all the missteps made by CG lately that has risen the ire of it's customers and vexing pretty much everyone to some degree, I have a suggestion that I think would please everyone in the game.

Make zeta materials available on a more consistent basis from ship abilities challenge and/or make a forth tier in the regular abilities challenge that is on par with end game users. I.e. needs good mods, g12, maxed abilities to complete.

I know I would be pretty happy with such a change to my game.

Replies

• Options
    I agree that would be nice, but with TW, MT, and Wicket events we actually get a good inflow of zeta material. I would love more zeta materials to maximize my collection, but I actually feel that the inflow of the zetas is good enough for now.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    We all love more zetas, but I’m finding omegas to be a bigger crunch. Possibly upping the omega Battles to have a tier that awards 5 would be nice.
  • Options
    Omegas frustrate me more than zetas, can build up the zetas from fleet shop but omegas are the bane of this game! Pre-zeta release, omegas were not too bad but now it’s a constant struggle as all toons you want need omegas then some zeta as well. They need to adjust this the drop rates for omegas on nodes you can earn them as current drop rate is less than 1 in 30, which is a lot of energy whether it’s normal or cantina!!!
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry guys we're getting one more omega every month now. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    No I mean omega.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Don't worry guys we're getting one more omega every month now. ;)

And I am WAY more excited about that one omega than I am the one extra zeta we're also getting. It's bad man. I'm sitting at 0 omegas and 32 zetas right now.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    You can work on them now though. And yeah it's a single hard node each but only 50 crystals to refresh.
  • Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    I agree that would be nice, but with TW, MT, and Wicket events we actually get a good inflow of zeta material. I would love more zeta materials to maximize my collection, but I actually feel that the inflow of the zetas is good enough for now.

What? Do you work on CG?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

What? Do you work on CG?

A lot of people have mentioned that they're actually more crunched on omegas than zetas and I'm starting to see that a bit myself, mainly because I buy zetas from the fleet store.

If we all get a ton of zetas then they don't have nearly the value they do now.

It's unfortunate how people who think rationally here get accused of working for CG though.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »

What? Do you work on CG?

A lot of people have mentioned that they're actually more crunched on omegas than zetas and I'm starting to see that a bit myself, mainly because I buy zetas from the fleet store.

If we all get a ton of zetas then they don't have nearly the value they do now.

It's unfortunate how people who think rationally here get accused of working for CG though.

I have 10 omegas 28 zetas and 20k fleet currency. Omegas are the crunch for me. I buy omegas fairly regularly from fleet store. I haven't bought a zeta in a long time. Normally have around 40 zeta mats.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I try to always keep one on hand in case a new toon drops that I want to use it on. I'm at about 35, when I hit 40 I spend one back down to 20.
  • Options
    I'm sitting on 80 right now trying to figure out who to use them on. Had 120 but decided to do veers and Palps lead
  • Options
    What's really crazy is I also have all the omegas and purples to use them there is no crunch stopping me

But I can't get enough mk3 carbantis to save my life
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sitting on 50+ zeta mats and about 100k of fleet currency. Bottleneck is actually omegas now. No point even buying zetas for me at the moment.
  • Options
    I’ll be ok if they just add a zeta battle to omega events, for how important they are, zetas aren’t really hard to come by. I agree with everyone here about the omega crunch though, im sitting on 2 possible zetas because I only have 3 omegas.
  • Options
    It's been a month since I was able to get my last zeta. It's frustrating.

Yeah. It takes about 40 days to get 20 Zetas according to my calculations at rank 200 Fleet Arena.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Options
    Archlord wrote: »

Yeah. It takes about 40 days to get 20 Zetas according to my calculations at rank 200 Fleet Arena.

Not always i farmed 20 zetas between the last TW & yesterday that makes it 29 zetas in like 12 days. Its my fastest zeta farming
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Options
    Omegas and mk3 mats are the crunch for me.
    I always have 20 zetas for the next toon.
    But no mk3 or omegas.
    I agree that there should be a tier for omega mats alone and maybe a chance at zeta (in daily challenge obviously xd)
  • Options

Not always i farmed 20 zetas between the last TW & yesterday that makes it 29 zetas in like 12 days. Its my fastest zeta farming

My guild doesn't have 25 members yet, so we can't do Territory Wars and get Zetas.

I am trying to fix that with merging, so far no response.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Options

My guild doesn't have 25 members yet, so we can't do Territory Wars and get Zetas.

I am trying to fix that with merging, so far no response.

How many are you in the Guild & how do you want to go about the alliance (merging)
    GENERAL INSTANT