Where to focus in next few days for 7 Star

Here is my squad.

http://swgoh.gg/u/zuckuss12/squads/59370/

This morning I added an omega to Zeb basic and leveled all to 76.

I have 15 omegas left. I think omega Ezra's basic is another use of 5. Then I may be able to hit level 80. What should I use those 10 remaining omegas on?

I'll keep farming health mods for some speed improvements and hopefully potency for Zeb.

Any other advice?

Replies

• I had Zeb basic and Ezra basic maxed. If I was going to do 2 uniques it would be Hera and Kanan. Ezra doesn't add much, Zeb's is just some max protection that will evaporate, and chopper needs to be 82.

Of course even if your account hits 80, you still need to get the toons to 80 as well. Which is expensive. Luckily your speed is decent, even if your gear is a bit low.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • New to the game. Playing daily. I normally contribute 500-600 daily. Lvl 46. Working on my Phoenix team. In for the long game.
    How many players in the guild are active daily?
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    New to the game. Playing daily. I normally contribute 500-600 daily. Lvl 46. Working on my Phoenix team. In for the long game.
    How many players in the guild are active daily?

This is a very confusing post given the thread it was posted in.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zuckuss12
    129 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Still not successful. I have gotten most to lvl 79. Ezra is now G10. Still need a little speed i know. But I've run this things like 100 times.

Whats most frustrating is this morning on my first attempt I got Thrawn to himself before he killed my last character. Since then can't even get close to that after so many tries.

I should get to add omegas to uniques tomorrow. I'll have a enough for 2. Which 2 do you recommend?

Thanks for help!
    Post edited by Zuckuss12 on
  • Hera and Kanan. Hera gives double tm gain when hurt, Kanan gives better counter chance and stronger heals when getting debuffed.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Hera and Kanan. Hera gives double tm gain when hurt, Kanan gives better counter chance and stronger heals when getting debuffed.

Thanks, this is very helpful! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Favor was cast upon Zuckuss this day, got Thrawn 7* before leveling to 80 and using the omegas. Thanks all for input!