It's kinda funny, but not really....

When the final T7 fights for R2D2 and CLS seem to have been easier than the final fight for Thrawn.

Replies

• Jeric
    271 posts Member
    It is a challenge, no doubt. I still like it being rather difficult though, it makes getting a 7* Thrawn all the more sweeter.
  • three dots will suffice
  • By far 7* Thrawn was the most difficult of all the legendary battles... At least that's how it was for me.
  • CLSJedi
    111 posts Member
    that so true problem Phoenix team needs speed which this game DOES NOT like to reward you with. the amount of mods with speed is absolutely stupid considering the game relies on it.
  • Yeah. I'm not one to abandon all things for one mod. :( Maybe once we go to G14 or something it'll be easier to gear to 9 or 10.
  • @Enye164

• Well the CLS and R2 events are more skill based, whereas the Thrawn event is 100% RNG based. People beat it first try at G7, others struggled for hours at G10.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    the good news is once you 7 thrawn you can ignore lolphoenix. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Well the CLS and R2 events are more skill based, whereas the Thrawn event is 100% RNG based. People beat it first try at G7, others struggled for hours at G10.

How can you say it's 100% rng? I quite literally couldn't finish until I put my arena mods on Phoenix. At that point I still had to kill/debuff stormtrooper first, then deathtroopers, ST commanders, Thrawn. I'm not saying rng doesn't play a huge role, but you still have to use strategy to beat it.
  • Meh, it's the most memorable one for me personally. Phoenix abilities are pretty dope, and the event itself is pretty rng/time consuming, i'll give you that. But rng effect can be mitigated by studying their abilities well and aligning the correct moves at the right time.
    I, for one, am excited about thrawn mythic and wish there were more such difficult events.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I had the required toons at higher gear for both R2 and cmdr luke than i had phoenix, wich made R2 and cmdr luke's events rather boring. Atleast thrawn was a challenge.
    Save water, drink champagne!