Tier 4 sith raid damage not adding up??

ppix3
18 posts Member
edited April 2018
Just did a go in phase 1 of tier 4 sith raid and the “damage” it said each character did does not match up to what it says underneath....and it’s off by ALOT like 500k damage. Anyone ever encounter this?

Tried adding my picture but doing through a phone so not sure if it’s showing up or not but here’s physical link
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ppix3/C54D272A-FDFB-4DAE-A264-413AAB135BF4_zpsftmhjrxe.png

Replies

• ppix3
    18 posts Member
    But another time I was at the end of phase 4 and killed off darth sion and only did 700k damage but it showed 1.3M unless you get extra “damage” for killing off a character?
  • ppix3
    18 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    perhaps the mismatch is due to his protection regain? Your toons did that much damage, but a lot of it was soaked up by the protection. I dunno, just spit balling here.

Yeaaa I think that’s what it is...smh thanks tho

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    ppix3 wrote: »
    But another time I was at the end of phase 4 and killed off darth sion and only did 700k damage but it showed 1.3M unless you get extra “damage” for killing off a character?

The extra damage is attributed to you even though Traya was the one who ate Sion when he had 5% health left.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    ppix3 wrote: »

The extra damage is attributed to you even though Traya was the one who ate Sion when he had 5% health left.

I really got to see that one of these raids , lol that's one part I haven't seen yet .