Rancor Team

Algive
11 posts Member
edited April 2018
I'm actually working on my rancor's team:Zader, Rex, Thrawn, TFP, and Teebo. Can this team deafeat solo rancor or can it only does a big damage? And Do I increase gear level (actually 8-9) rapidly?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Yes, you will be able to solo it with that team. With Tarkin instead of Rex, you might even be able to do it more 'safely' (use Tarkin's AoE, when Teebo is not stealthed). With Tarkin instead of Teebo, you might even be able tol auto it. With a zeta on Thrawn's unique, you will definately be able to auto it. Have a go at it and see how it goes.
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    So Tarkin is better than Teebo for the raid, but how is possible? I don't understand: Teebo remove 100% tm and Tarkin only the 50% and eventually another 20%. Why Tarkin is better?
  • Algive wrote: »
    I'm actually working on my rancor's team:Zader, Rex, Thrawn, TFP, and Teebo. Can this team deafeat solo rancor or can it only does a big damage? And Do I increase gear level (actually 8-9) rapidly?

Do you have CLS? He doesn't need much help to solo it. It pretty much melts away with Wedge(leader), Biggs, CLS, Sabine and Raid Han. The crit healing is enough if the rancor accidentally manages to take a turn :)
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    No unfortunatly not. I started to play on January; i'll have it only this summer. But i have almost my first Zeta ( actually i'm level 79, in a few week i'll be 82. I think that my best option is zader.