Replies

• Options
    Come join us for territory battles
  • Options
    Someone said we have cookies.
  • Zedd76
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Come check us out! Many guilds and tons of information and support!
  • Options
    Guilds are filling up fast. Adding another 90mil Guild today, plus we have a new Training Guild system that new players will love. JOIN NOW!!!!
  • Options
    Great community! Love it here!!
  • Tk105
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome bunch of guys and gals
  • Options
    Ayeeeee, this family changed my gaming life in SWGOH. Tons of advice, camaraderie, gear donations & resources to help you grow and succeed. Seriously, don’t miss out on a chance to join one of our guilds... you won’t regret it!
  • Options
    I joined for a couple of months ago and I don´t regret it at all.
    More like why didn´t I joined earlier.
    I did a lot of new player mistakes, with all the helping hands of The Outer Rim I´m back on track and growing every and got my focus clear :)
    So don´t wait, Come join us :)

//TMG
  • Options
    Quite possibly the best move I ever made playing this game. Super-friendly supportive and friendly folks that quickly took our guild from eight members to fifty. As others have mentioned, a close-knit family. That cannot be said for all guild groups.
  • Options
    Outer rim wants you !!!
  • Options
    Looking for a new place to party after Tb? Come join us
  • Zedd76
    76 posts Member
    Options
    TB almost done...You lookin' for a good home? Cause we got you covered!
  • Options
    Do we got what you need? Yes yes we do
  • 2spetz2
    17 posts Member
    Options
    We've got room for everyone from the top down
  • Options
    Come share a coke with us
  • Options
    Such a great group.
  • Options
    Need a new home? Come take your shoes off and stay a while with us
  • Options
    The Outer Rim - RECRUITING NOW!

We are a family of 14 guilds ranging from beginner guilds to our 130mil+ Heroic Sith Raid guild. We have an eclectic mix of US and EU members, with Raid Times, Guild Resets, and Specific Guild Requirements that vary per Guild. Literally, something for everyone!!!

Family Requirements :
    - Discord
    - A synced and public swgoh.gg profile
    - A love for the game and the drive to succeed!!!

Stop by for a visit, a chat, a beer, or just to say hello! Our recruitment team is available 24/7 <<HERE>> We currently have openings at all levels, so now is the time! You can also stop by our website at TheOuterRim.org and check out all of our guilds to see which one might suit you the best!
    You know you’ve always wondered what life was like in the Outer Rim - JOIN NOW!!!!
    image.png

https://swgoh.gg/u/beast1985/
    Where would my acct be good at?
  • PHENIX1
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Free beer you say?
  • Options
    Come join us
  • Options
    The most amazing guild. Lots of help and very friendly the best move i have made
  • Options
    If you need a new home before tw starts better get a move on. Nothing like getting zetas
  • Options
    We are waiting for you.
  • Options
    We can't promise you women. We can't promise you fame. We can't promise you money. Wait, what am I doing here? Be back later, gotta keep enjoying the sweet loot, TW wins and good friends!
  • Options
    Come see what we have to offer
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Options
    Currently looking for team players willing to help push another of our guilds into HSTR! Ideal for players struggling to make top 10 and getting demoralised. Join us and feel the power coursing through your veins...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    WE HAVE A WORLD CLASS TRAINING PROGRAM. Three levels (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced) for new players to learn the ins and outs of the game, as well as build a strong roster foundation for success in game. Recruiters are standing by 24/7. Join The Outer Rim Today!87nf9361k87i.jpeg
  • Zedd76
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Great group! Several guilds to choose from. Come check us out!
  • Options
    Come join the fun
  • Options
    Stop by see what we have to offer, all kinds of players welcome