Less is more?

Money
11 posts Member
I see a lot of people using just a few toons for the raids (even just solo with CLS alone). What are the benefits of that and when is it better to cut the team smaller?

I am currently trying to get my team to auto heroic rancor and I feel like I have the necessary dudes for the job but I just can't seem to make it work. Doing it manually for 30 minutes is a pain...

I've been using Zader (L) - 208 speed, zThrawn - 230 speed, zNihilus - 225 speed, CLS - 230 speed and TFP - 215 speed for manual. I've tried switching in Tarkin and even Krennic but no matter what, I still seem to struggle to pull off full auto.

Would it benefit me to go in with less than 5 toons?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Every time you hit the rancour it gains turn meter. So the question becoems does each character contribute enough turn meter to juatify their inclusion.

To be honest a 250 speed cls can do the job on his own on full auto. Tarkin would contribute more than nihilus or tfp but i dont think he is the answer to full auto.
  • I auto no problem with a team close to that, drop Nihilus for any tm reducer... Tarkin qgj Magma. You'll always battle some rng luck on auto, I've even had everyone except cls die in p3, and Luke finished it alone.
  • I'd drop nihilus and tfp run rex, teebo or qgj, before getting raid Han i solod rancor with wiggs, thrawn and CLS in about 12-15min
  • Bauer
    54 posts Member
    With enough speed all you need is wedge L, biggs, cls and raid han. I got all crit damage mods on mine and can auto it in 8 minutes
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Tarkin is bad for full Auto as he stops his TMR AOE when there's only Rancor alone in P4. He's the first character I would take out. I would also choose some characters with faster animation as I've found that Nihilus animation takes too long. You could probably shave your run to sub 10 minutes with Wedge/Biggs/CLS/Zolo(All with pretty fast animation speed).