Where is Bossk?

Replies

• Foxer wrote: »
    Not sure I get the Bosssk excitement it’s going to be a marque event!

After Sion debacle and all this **** I’m not spending another penny on this game.

Spent well over 2k already.

Is this the event where they purposely stop the character short at 25/30 shards so we can buy the first 9.99 pack to get the 3rd star. And if you are really feeling lucky, you can keep purchasing 5-330 shard packs?

Yeah exactly - the event where some pay so others, like me, can play for free.
  • Foxer wrote: »

After Sion debacle and all this **** I’m not spending another penny on this game.

Is this the event where they purposely stop the character short at 25/30 shards so we can buy the first 9.99 pack to get the 3rd star. And if you are really feeling lucky, you can keep purchasing 5-330 shard packs?

Yeah exactly - the event where some pay so others, like me, can play for free.

Yep, you’re welcome.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    Yep, you’re welcome.

Genuinely grateful- thank you.

Always puzzles me why others who, like me, don't pay think they should get the new goodies at the same time as those that pay. Makes no sense.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Foxer wrote: »

They said that moving forward, the characters should get to 3* from the marquee and to 4* with one 9.99 pack. I guess the next marquee will show if it is true or just another "alternative fact"...
  • Aren’t spending or aren’t f2p?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Characters will now be released "pre-nerfed", so this takes a little longer.
  • Where and when will we be getting the bounty hunter reworks and Bossk?

What's the point the event will be so bugged there will be 20 forum pages yelling about it and devs saying they'll look into it so 98%of the players will have to wait till second go around in September to get him
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    He is not coming out ... just another empty promise from them :(
  • I don’t know what you guys are worrying about. I’m looking forward to that sweet Greedo rework
  • Looooki wrote: »
    He is not coming out ... just another empty promise from them :(

Ridiculous statement.

But hey, this is an internet discussion forum.
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Just downloaded *something*, but didn't see anything new, other than Palaces of Power being added into the events page.

I suppose the new updates could be the download, however.
  • I figure if they drop the Bossk event April 30th - that's be "this month" in CG time - and then it caries during the week until May 4th.

I forsee we'll get to buy special Gambler Packs too - a 0.001 chance to get 10% more crystals in a pack and a flat 50% chance to actually get less. CG will man-splain (corp-splain?) to you how this is actually better for your guild mates.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    I was hoping they’d release the reworks before the end of this DS TB, but apparently no such luck. Crippling raid rewards is very time consuming I guess.

same here... I hope it worth it!
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Was very excited until i saw the video where devs say Bossk is beeing designed for sith raid, plus as it seems the new skill contract follow the JTR model, u need all bounty hunters to make it effective.

I was hopping for more arena viable toon and a kind of stand alone model.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Was very excited until i saw the video where devs say Bossk is beeing designed for sith raid, plus as it seems the new skill contract follow the JTR model, u need all bounty hunters to make it effective.

Well, designing him for the Sith raid makes sense, since BHs are already based on detonators which is a solid tactics if they make them stick better. So, basically the only thing needed to make him great in the raid is making detonators impossible to resist under some circumstances.
    And personally, I am glad that they are making him work only with other BHs. I like it this way more than the "good on any team" characters like CLS or GK.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »

a dev said that?
    was that the same dev who had given jedis and jawas the bonus in aat-raid? :D
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @Nauros don't take me wrong bro, but i'm tired of auto play in this game, and more raid means more no brain auto play. Because once u set a good squad u don't have the patience to play manually anymore.

jedilord wrote: »
    SpeedRacer wrote: »

a dev said that?
    was that the same dev who had given jedis and jawas the bonus in aat-raid? :D

giphy.gif
  • Soon TM
    ITS TIS A TRAP!
  • 2018 #fact
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    it's the 17th. ffs, people
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Soooooooooon.

WIll be here when he's here.

:smile:

@CoastalJames - finally someone that gets it!
  • And I ain't the sharpest twig on the tree ;)
  • Bossk is standing behind you. He’s so close you can feel his breath on your neck and smell the charred Wookiee flesh on his exhales. Standing behind Bossk is Captain Kirk with a makeshift cannon....
  • FitzChivalry
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Is it just me or everybody wrongly understood the "The road ahead" post? Where did devs say Bossk is coming in April?

I remember they said the road ahead is for the next quarter of the year, so that means months april-may-june.

I don't get it why everybody asumes Bossk and Bounty Hunters rework is due in April, but maybe I'm missing something...
  • Is it just me or everybody wrongly understood the "The road ahead" post? Where did devs say Bossk is coming in April?

I remember they said the road ahead is for the next quarter of the year, so that means months april-may-june.

I don't get it why everybody asumes Bossk and Bounty Hunters rework is due in April, but maybe I'm missing something...

They said “in anticipation of the upcoming solo film” they would be revisiting Bounty Hunters. This gives a timeline of pre Solo movie which would be this month/early next month.
  • In one of the interviews they did with the GameChangers they specifically said April for Bossk and Bounty Hunter rework. They also mentioned Contracts and a Dengar leader ability in that interview.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    sometime in april

Good guess. Would be nice if people that are guessing would label it as such, though, since people then repeat it as fact later.

If anyone on here tells you they know, for a fact, when anything is happening then they're lying.

But...you said that like a fact.

LOLOL
  • In one of the interviews they did with the GameChangers they specifically said April for Bossk and Bounty Hunter rework. They also mentioned Contracts and a Dengar leader ability in that interview.

If you are referring to the interview with Ahnold101T, what they actually said was "hopefully, sometime in April". So nothing for April is guaranteed.