It would be nice if officers had more options for disciplining rule breakers than just removing them from the guild. It would also help manage member behavior in general
- block individual members from participating in a raid. This could be selected when launching a raid, or maybe during the raid. It could also be based on a probationary status
- probation / warnings - it would be nice to make it clear to members when they are messing up. Chat messages and chat banners dont seem to help all the time. So marking them as on probabtion, or issue them a direct warning message, would be great.
- Private and pop-up messages for guild members - a clearer or in-your-face message to ensure members get it would be cool
- Separate page or method for letting guild members know what the guild rules are.
- Allow officers to change the guild chat banner, not just the leader. Sometimes a leader is just busy or on vacation, whatever, and officers not being able to do it can be frustrating.
Thats all I can think of for now.