Jedi starter bundle problem

Tiki
5 posts Member
edited April 2018
I just purchased the 'Jedi Starter Bundle', which I believe was advertised as having enough shards to unlock Mace Windu, Jedi Knight Anakin, and Jedi Consular.

I did receive enough shards to unlock Mace Windu and Jedi Consular, but only received 40/80 shards necessary to unlock Jedi Knight Anakin.

Has anyone else experienced an issue like this?

I can't look at the ad text anymore to confirm but I was almost certain it stated you would receive enough shards to unlock all 3 characters pictured. It would seem weird for them to only give enough for half the character.

Any help or similar experiences are appreciated
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I thought that bundle gave shards for jedi knight guardian not jedi knight anakin. I am not 100% if they changed this cause I can only find an old pic online.

cA2C8vL.png
    bxq7uC7.jpg
  • Options
    Almost all packs are like that. The wording says that they include shards for those character, but that's it.

Assuming the character is unlocked, then you're getting extra shards to "power him up" as the Starck pack says.

But contrast that with the phoenix bundle that explicitly says, "This pack will unlock all characters at 3 star rarity."
  • Tiki
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @PiffGuru thanks for the reply. This pack had the 3 characters I mentioned above, but unfortunately I also cannot take a picture since it isn't in my store anymore.

But after looking at your pic, I guess they present these bundles in an awkward way sometimes so that you think you are getting 3 heroes, but in reality are only getting 2 and a half.

I will have to read these descriptions like car loan paperwork from now on, and not be suckered in to their 'BEST VALUE FOR NEW PLAYERS' taglines.

Thanks
  • Tiki
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Almost all packs are like that. The wording says that they include shards for those character, but that's it.

Assuming the character is unlocked, then you're getting extra shards to "power him up" as the Starck pack says.

But contrast that with the phoenix bundle that explicitly says, "This pack will unlock all characters at 3 star rarity."

Hey @Mahbrethir thanks. Yeah my previous two purchases were Count Dooku and Darth Vader bundles, both of which gave me the characters so I just assumed when they show the picture of them on the ad that it meant they were included. Now I know better :) I still think that is kind of sketchy advertising practice though.
  • Options
    Yes definitely be careful with the wording on the packs. there have been a few times where what was written was completely wrong so I always double check the fine print and take screenshots of whats written and what I get.