Thank you

Just a thanks to the EA/CG team for the new pack. 750 crystals are a lot, however I like guaranteed Purple mats, 100k creds with the guaranteed Rex shards. You gave me, and others, a way to farm Rex without the Chromium lotto. Plo and Clone Serg I'm not big on, but I love 5's so the chance to get 5 of him a pop is worth it.

I bought 3 so far and I got Rex on the 3rd, so I was very thrilled with that. Thanks for the add. While I think F2P and P2P and P2W are all essential to the game it was nice having this add to recognize those who dropped a couple hundred plus. It was low enough that any who bought some crystals and a pack or two qualified for. Thank you for the cool add.

Now bring on the guild features and a practice arena/table where we can test without wasting precious arena fights and using retreat.

Replies

• +1 looking forward to other packs like this one.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I got him on my first and only pack but it think it would take a bunch of packs to make him usable in arena. So I didn't buy any more than the one.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    +1

I'm not buying this pack only because I don't care about Rex. But I'll definitely purchase future packs with characters I do want. This was a huge step in the right direction. Good job @CG_JohnSalera and @EA_Jesse
  • +1

Definitely a step in the right direction to show some respect to paying players. Hopefully we see this with other new Chromium exclusives.

For once, thanks EA/CG.
  • +1

I haven't bought the pack yet because I just have so many other unfinished projects, but once I finally get a chance to start the clone team I'm definitely getting in on the action.
  • +1

Didn't buy it because I'm not interested in Rex - looking forward to future packs!