anyone here wants EA/CG to return the 21-day crystal booster???

bigpopppadre
25 posts Member
edited April 2018
we might get a better response or at least get them (EA/CG) to see that players still want that crystal booster pack

anyone here wants EA/CG to return the 21-day crystal booster??? 12 votes

Yes, we want the 21-day crystal booster back
91%
CaptainRexGhostTruckinbigpopppadreKyJoe_CoolBen15BettzForeverWest76TrojanEtchaSketchxtended2lBlazing_Fury82 11 votes
Nah, I'm ok with the current crystal packs
8%
Nocturnal_Glow 1 vote

Replies

• Yes, we want the 21-day crystal booster back
    Even CG wants the 21 day crystal pack to return. But some legal snafu has prevented it thus far.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Yes, we want the 21-day crystal booster back
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Even CG wants the 21 day crystal pack to return. But some legal snafu has prevented it thus far.

oh i didnt know there was a snafu about it, well i do hope they iron it out and get this booster out
  • You should have added a better option, 30 day crystal package at the price the old one was at.
    Name in game is Gernak ally code is 977-346-924
  • Also an "I don't care I'm not spending money until they fix (X)" option.

For me it's platoons for a lot I'm sure it's the Sith raid lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Before I became f2p, I would have said yes. In fact that's how I had spent most of the money I'd spent on this game before they discontinued it. And a CHS pack.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*