Do you think Mace should get a kit to equal Sion when the time comes?

Do you think Mace should get a kit to equal Sion when the time comes? 38 votes

Yes
63%
SarcodinoTuftedpaper85LiamtbqhOberon_CaladThedarthrevanKenle_Yophoojnc3xJay_1997_CLekrom1982KyJoe_CoolpinkfloydBosshTheUsurperRazzySectionRatioewqewqcTrojanKutalionSRBImmorta1lynxHilmalaFocalaus 24 votes
No (explain)
36%
Zombie961OnJouneyTooLGreenGoblin96LunizN1c0HuatimusEnderGamer87DarthGugelSworddSyrup_Chugger3jackaldo20xrayxtalsCalastar 14 votes

Replies

• Yes
    What do you mean by "Do you think mace should get a kit equal to Sion" ??????
  • Sion will probably be nerfed to mace’s level by then
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Luniz wrote: »
    No. Explanation: $$

Almost no one gears up useless characters. More useful characters = more gear = more $ for the Devs. TW makes this even more true. How many new people dont have fully geared Mace, Aayla, Fisto, JKG, JC, etc. More options always equals more money. I would fully gear a Jedi squad if they were useful. Right now no reason to do so.

Dont have to make them uber, but making JKG or JC or Fisto as useful as Sith Assasin or Sith Trooper or Snowtrooper. Keystone characters that require people to farm full squads to be useful. I think A LOT of people would shell out lots of crystals if the jedi, arguably one of the pillars of Star Wars, were more useful.
  • Tuftedpaper85
    1811 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes
    VonZant wrote: »
    Luniz wrote: »
    No. Explanation: $$

Almost no one gears up useless characters. More useful characters = more gear = more $ for the Devs. TW makes this even more true. How many new people dont have fully geared Mace, Aayla, Fisto, JKG, JC, etc. More options always equals more money. I would fully gear a Jedi squad if they were useful. Right now no reason to do so.

Dont have to make them uber, but making JKG or JC or Fisto as useful as Sith Assasin or Sith Trooper or Snowtrooper. Keystone characters that require people to farm full squads to be useful. I think A LOT of people would shell out lots of crystals if the jedi, arguably one of the pillars of Star Wars, were more useful.

Also that showing love to free to play/small spenders is good for the long term health of the game. It makes them happy, and happy players are more willing to open their wallets

One of the biggest things that drives away whales, and keeps normal people from spending, is the fact that you can $300 dollars on a new character, only to have it nerfed into oblivion because the next shiny character has a kit that's way stronger.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    No (explain)
    No. He should get a better kit, because his rework will obviously be coming well after Sion's release, and power creep is how these games function long-term.

At the end of the day, they likely care more that his new kit synergizes well with a new marquee character. Gear is only worth a little money....spurring you to buy a marquee character and gear it is worth much more.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No (explain)
    No, because I don't ever want to upgrade his basic Ability.
    It'll forever be Invincible A$$ (1).
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    He should be better vs Sith.
  • Ron_ONeal35
    161 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @op

Hell nope
  • No (explain)
    Swordd wrote: »
    No. He should get a better kit, because his rework will obviously be coming well after Sion's release, and power creep is how these games function long-term.

I agree with this because Mace Windu was the second strongest Jedi in the order, only Yoda surpassing him and Obi-Wan coming in behind, therefore he should have a better kit than Sion.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    No (explain)
    I'd rather a kit unique to Mace that justifies his character in how he was only second to Yoda at the time and had a saber form that he created and uses to exploit the negativity of his opponents to amp himself rather than just a light side Sion