Thrawn final tier help needed

Hera, Zeb, Kanan, Ezra and Sabine are the only ones I have to 7 star. All of them are G8, normal battle has me getting wiped with only killing one DT and maybe one trooper through counter attacks. Any help would be appreciated.

https://swgoh.gg/u/bunntugu/mods/

Replies

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Kanan looks good. Everyone else needs to be faster: 180 speed or better. And some look rather squishy, so you’ll need to either alternate taunts or hope the random numbers work in your favor and your characters don’t get 1-hit.
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    First time I tried tier 7, my team looked like this:
    All 7* except Sabine, all G8 except Chopper G9, all abilities lvl 7, all uniques omega except for Ezra.
    Their lvl was anywhere between 74 and 82 and they were modded, but not that good.
    Well, I got obliterated. Once I got to kill the 2 DT and 1 other toon, but that was sheer luck.

Then I shuffled my mods around, so Zeb got Potency around 60%, put all dmg, speed and offense on Ezra and A LOT of health and Protection on Kanan and Chopper. Ezra was a hard hitter with amazing speed, but the others averaged speed at around 150.
    I got lucky there was a credit heist yesterday, so I gathered enough credits to up everyone to lvl 82 (my max lvl) and got to it again. Well... Did it at the first try, everyone standing. I guess I was perhaps a bit RNG lucky, but with proper mods and good strategy it's doable.

Good luck!!