Phoenix Bundle

I would consider myself a decent spender in the game because I love it and I like to support it. Currently the thrawn event requires the phoenix squad. I have been farming them for the event and currently have a 7* chopper and zeb, and 5* for the rest. I would love to get a bundle to boost the farming rate of especially Kanan; not to mention the ships. But the only offer is a 110 euro bundle for 55 shards of everyone. Since I am at 7 star with 2 of the toons already, it makes no sense to get this pack (not to mention it has an outrageous price for what is included). I know before they had packs for the individual characters, which I would be more than happy to shell out 20 euros for. But with the phoenix squad and their ships, you have to spend crazy money and get more things you don't need or want. They do it for the CLS hero's journey, why not for Thrawn?

Replies

• Options
    Best to use the shards to level Kanan and fleet for Ezra. It’s a long grind for Sabine since she only has the energy farm but she’s worth it. Farm Hera and Ezra with cantina and use the cantina coins on Bistan and you get a berserker Pilot for Akbar and Thrawn ship and Bistan is great in Rancor.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a "common issue", but they still dont see the need to bring out individual packs for events such as this.

Not sure it will change, I'm sur ethey have their reasons
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    This is a "common issue", but they still dont see the need to bring out individual packs for events such as this.

Three reasons.

1) Money
    2) Money
    3) Money
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Three reasons.

1) Money
    2) Money
    3) Money

From most business standpoints, if you dont offer a product, you will make less money....

There is a reason auto dealers dont offer a single package, it widens the net.

There is a common sentiment on the forum that in many cases people would spend more for smaller bits of a bigger packages they can't afford/won't spend on.