Mythical event vs Phoenix

My ability in Darth Vader doesn't work, why they attack first and again, and again. Vader should be the first in attack, but don't...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    My ability in Darth Vader doesn't work, why they attack first and again, and again. Vader should be the first in attack, but don't...

They start preloaded with TM, to make it more of a challenge, but still giving them a "more normal" speed.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

They start preloaded with TM, to make it more of a challenge, but still giving them a "more normal" speed.

Sorry, nothing normal about their speed. If they all hit once, maybe. But they hit me 13 times with my entire squad being well above 200 tm. Nothing fun about an all RNG event.
  • Options
    dnt use vader/tarkin, all theyll do is give HP back to phnx cauz of kanan unique

i used my thrawn, palpa (shock/stun), DT (AoE healing immunity), shore, rg

https://swgoh.gg/u/lightofheaven/collection/

The event is not meant to be ez, ur not meant to finish it with g10s or 150 speed toons. So if u have a team of those then no point in keep trying for the rng in hopes itll work, ull just frustrate yourself for smthn not worth it
  • Options
    I ve just thought of something. Sibce they have 6 characters, each should hit you once in the opening volley, and its likely they use sepcials, which gives them 20% from Hera s leader, which should allow them to go again? (12) plus Ezra could flourish and go another time (plus watch and learn gives TM) so thats 14 hits in the opening volley.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Not only do they go about 3 times before my 230 vader and 250 Thrawn, they ignore pre-taunt. They can hit other toons even before Ezra knocks off Shores pretaunt. Nasty Nasty Nasty.