Daily Guild Activities Rebalance?

I know it has been discussed several times after initial implementation, but never attracted serious attention. Maybe the time has come to change it actually? I think daily activity challenges are very disbalanced, particulary "spend X amount of energy" ones.

Of course it is impossible to do this activities daily, without "spending x amount of money". But I'm really curious if anyone made it to tier 7 at least once?

While we always reach tier 7 on GW(Tuesdays), Challenges(Thursdays) and sometimes on PVP battles(Saturdays), we hardly reach even Tier 4 for spending ordinary energy, and tier 5 for spending cantina energy.

I dont want to start long calculations, a lot of players did that before me. The only thing we need to know, is that all 50 players have to buy energy more than 6 times, and that is a hardly achievable task even in the guild with 50 very active players.
1. Because after 3 tries energy cost is doubled, and that is a waste of crystals for f2p players. Players earn small amount of guild currency in return, that doesnt worth it.
2. Because it is not QOL-friendly to spend more than thousand energy to white or dark side nodes only, as many players are trying to farm these rare characters as Sabine or Ships as Kylo Ren's Shuttle.
3. Third reason - rewards are very poor, for managing your calendar, saving tries, and thinking in advance.

When I first entered my guild, nobody cared about these dailies. "It doesnt worth it" they said. It was really hard to persuade people to do them, but still, less than half of the guild cares.

Simple as that - I ask developers to lower the limits and increase rewards. Or this feature seems very and very minor.

Here is the link to initial post with requirements:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31353/guild-activity-tiers

The balance? Never heard of that.